• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

New seats

23062009307.jpg

23062009305.jpg

Cheers dude. And hell yeah, great for the corners and acceleration. The amount of shizzle on my front bumper confirms.

Yeah man, driving the car is much more fun now :twisted:

And yes, I haven't forgotten, I need Pro of K

yes you do... :D

you have an aem cai right..?..didn;t notice it in here, is there pics in amongst your huge 17 page thread..??

:lol: No mate it's still en route, though I am having second thoughts about fitting it now, avoiding puddles takes the fun out of driving IMO. It has hydrosock but still, a worry a day takes the hair away.

Am thinking Maxogen but only poofs fit them I hear.

no no no willy wallace, poofs faf about with window thingys and pretty seats, real men fit induction kits.. :)

Fit it and don;t be such a poof, summer is nearly here, puddles are few and far bewtween, and the whole hydrolock thingy hinges on you parking the car inside a 2ft puddle and revving the engine. I'd run one if it weren't for the fact that my village becomes the city of atlantis when it rains.. :(

DSCN0566.jpg

Nope, you can't convince me =; Some dude was parked up near a puddle and a (white probably) van drove past and splattered water into the arch while the CTR was idling, caused damage.

And when it rains for a few hours, the road home from work usually floods. Not that bad ^^ but enough for me to look a right tw@ and doing a u-turn 'to avoid the puddles officer'.

I think I was pished when I bought it :-k

Yes and no. Took about 90 minutes to fit the drivers seat as I didn't do much thinking and had 2 left hand side rails on the 1 seat :lol:

Passenger seat was a 5 minute job.

Getting in and out of the car takes some work, I am still trying to perfect that manouvre. Feels like I am sitting on the floor when it's time to get out.

Back