• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

JMR battery tie fitted

28062009309.jpg

And to show access to the rear with the buckets fitted

28062009310.jpg

do the seats move backwards and forwards on runner or are they fixed? either way they look shaweet!

Seats look great Nick.

Nice pic of engine bay with your battery tie fitted too. :D

Yeah I think the battery tie looks right at home there.

Tomorrow, Spoon 4pots (hopefully)

Hopefully combining both, once a good induction method has been sourced, I would like to install the Pro of K.

The seats have made a huge difference to the fun factor, the recaros were like sitting in the middle of a sofa. Now every corner feels much more stable, the seats giving great feedback. And a sore arse at first, had to buy firmer foam for me farmers.

Finally fitted the Spoon calipers, DS2500s and DoLuck stainless hoses. Haven't tested the brake's performance yet, didn't finish work until 1930 and then spent almost an hour bedding the pads as recommended, booting it to 60 then slowing down to a halt using 50% pressure, 30 times. Very hard to find a route for that on the roads!

10072009323.jpg

I used 5mm spacers to get enough clearance for the caliper, but I reckon 3mm spacers would have done the job. I will sort that out at some point.

10072009324.jpg

You can see the extra track in this picture I think.

10072009325.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The standard brakes don't inspire confidence, I have had to brake suddenly on numerous occasions for reasons out of my control (for example last week, the plank on the gate at work mistakenly pressed the button to lower the barrier as I was driving towards it) and TBH I shat it whilst braking hard.

Back