• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

Interior

All red JDM/AE30 Recaro seats
S2000 starter button with CF surround
JDM rubber mat in the recess above the glove box
Skunk2 gearknob
Honda leather gearstick gaiter
JDM mats
Alpine Ipod/USB only head unit
JDM coin holder
DC5 footrest and pedals

Braking

Spoon 4 pot calipers
Ferodo DS2500 pads
DoLuck stainless steel hoses
Silkolene Pro Race 2000 brake fluid
Mintex discs

Engine

Hondata K-Pro
Fujitsubo RM01A catback exhaust
Toda exhaust manifold
RBC inlet manifold
Hondata inlet manifold gasket
Gruppe M carbon fibre airbox
ES engine mount inserts
SFS induction hose
Skunk2 composite fuel rail

Suspension

Front and rear JDM ARBs

Drivetrain

Exedy stage 1 clutch
Exedy lightened flywheel
Quaife ATB differential
Amsoil MTF
Powerflex gearbox mount insert

Wheels and Tyres

Standard EP3 alloys with Toyo T1R front and Yokohama Parada II rear, in 215/40/17

Exterior/dress up

5000k HIDS4U H1 kit
White LED sidelight bulbs
Silvatec rear chrome indicator bulbs
Injen oil cap
Spoon radiator cap
Bosch Aerotwin flat wiper blades
Honda Jazz washer jets

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the above in a mere 6 months? Very nice indeed :D Yet even if that's your entire build over longer than 6 months it's still a very nice and impressive array of products :)

No that's over 18 months, but I never spent more than £100 on anything until about 6 months ago when I thought enough of the little mods, time for proper improvements.

No that's over 18 months, but I never spent more than £100 on anything until about 6 months ago when I thought enough of the little mods, time for proper improvements.

Good boy! ;) and sound decision, although, as always, we'll see how long it takes before the bug bites again ;) I'm a complete sucker for it, never last over a month :?

..and how do you feel now?

Worth it?

Half the fun for me is the journey of getting there (in terms of modding).

I would expect you are at a stage now, much to myself, where you can just enjoy what you have created :) .

Until a boosted machine pwns you... then you strip it all, sell it and buy said boosted machine :lol: :oops:

Saying that!

I have been playing FM3 today and been riding about in the Mugen EP3 and it brought back memories :( :lol:

..and how do you feel now?

Worth it?

Half the fun for me is the journey of getting there (in terms of modding).

I would expect you are at a stage now, much to myself, where you can just enjoy what you have created .

Definitely worth it Nick, and I agree, half the fun of modding is in the shopping :lol:

With more power comes more responsibility though, I just want to put my foot down everywhere, and the Quaife encourages me even more!

Do you find the car feels really happy at 80mph no less? It's a strain sometimes to keep it at 60ish, sometimes I am grateful of a long queue of traffic in front as it stops me from receiving points on my currently clean licence.

I'm so jealous you beat me Nick after i did all that shopping lol. I am making fast progress at the moment to arrive at a similar situation and just enjoy what ive created. I echo the statement about being grateful for traffic sometimes too lol

Fitted the OEM spoiler yesterday and the car felt a bit quicker, i think its in my head but it felt it lol

Until a boosted machine pwns you... then you strip it all, sell it and buy said boosted machine :lol: :oops:

:lol:

Do you find the car feels really happy at 80mph no less? It's a strain sometimes to keep it at 60ish, sometimes I am grateful of a long queue of traffic in front as it stops me from receiving points on my currently clean licence.

Its at that speed where the difference is really noticeable TBH, 3rd gear is a joy, but more for the sound and power delivery.

As Dotty said, for ultimate speed its teh b00000sttt.

2 more years of the civic for me I think, unless something changes of course.

4th is the new 3rd for me, pulls so much harder than stock.

3rd for the noise though, I will get a drive-by recorded this weekend.

Awesome work Nick. Can't wait to meetup and see new improved K20 FTW.

Get video done ASAP :twisted::twisted:

Couple of vids, will get better ones when the weather improves.

[video=youtube;CL3-XlYTkzc]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;xGAyE-BGa4I]old link autoupdated[/video]

Also took a few pics today with Bush's JDM

JDM-091016-10.jpg

That rear fog light looks awful. Tell "Bush" to at the very least get one put at the bottom of the bumper or integrated into the rear lights like the UK civics. Spoils an otherwise lovely looking car.

That rear fog light looks awful. Tell "Bush" to at the very least get one put at the bottom of the bumper or integrated into the rear lights like the UK civics. Spoils an otherwise lovely looking car.

I thought the same, very wierd place to have it. :evil:

Back