• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

KAD brakes anyone?? (EP3 6 pot caliper upgrade)

http://www.kad-uk.com/honda-brake-upgrades.htm

Anyone heard of or had any dealing with them? I'm thinking of going for a set of them as they are just a bit more expensive than OEM caliper and aftermarket pads. They fit OEM discs by the sounds of it so it's perfect for me.

I've not heard of them and there is no mention of their goods on this forum but they are the 2nd hit on Google so can't be all that bad.

Cheers.

Never heard of them myself, but just because they are the 2nd hit on google doesnt mean its for all the right reasons!
More research...

I'm pretty sure their work is good as they were regularly in the Mini mags and people using their brakes, I own a mayfair and used to buy the mags all the time and their names popped up alot

Civeeek, you're right but unfortunately I can't find any independent info about them anywhere.

Danga, cheers, they do seem popular with the old Mini scene, which is good but thats the only information I got about them, which is why I'm asking anyone with a CTR has had any dealing with their brakes.

I think they're circa £700+, with calipers and Mintex 1144 pads so not bad.

Cheers guys, anyone else with more info please let me know.

I've not come across it if they have mate. I've asked on there too so hopefully someone will point me in the right direction.

Danga, cheers, they do seem popular with the old Mini scene, which is good but thats the only information I got about them, which is why I'm asking anyone with a CTR has had any dealing with their brakes.

Sorry dude, just thought that if their work was good for Minis it may reflect their work on Honda.
Either way I would be interested about people's experience as my Mini is in my garage waiting to be fiddled with :lol:

I would rather have bigger discs than calipers personally

Back