• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Keeno & Hatton's Project Racing Puma

I do understand your analogy Scouse'. Boost is good in its element. But the sharpness of NA is too good to ignore from a zippy petrol engine.

Outside looks ace, interior fiesta-style dash is poor though.

Hope it's not rusty mate, as I like you (seeing as you have a DC5), I detailed one last Saturday and was Rusty as hell, sick.

You should be called Harv Raj, that comment is spot on. :cool:

The Elise is not in need of excessive power - a charger is all well and good but the fine balance between a nimble fleet footed dancer and a clumsy oaf - well I am sure you get my point. :lol:

The SC k20 Elise I got taken round Snetterton in was savage, perfectly capable of dealing with the power, and was still super nimble, but just ballistic with it:twisted:

Well as any FRP owner should know the first thing to do is clean up the steering wheel. Many people think they need a new one as think its worn away but, from past experience, we know this is just dirt.

So, a good clean and a bowl full of dirty water

DSC01361.jpg

Here are the results (before and after) ...... and yes i have funky sok on lol

DSC01355.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

sweat and grub from previous owner! do not want!

Good job on the cleaning, looks like the same sort of turn around as the Teg seats!!

:cool:

You should be called Harv Raj, that comment is spot on. :cool:

The Elise is not in need of excessive power - a charger is all well and good but the fine balance between a nimble fleet footed dancer and a clumsy oaf - well I am sure you get my point. :lol:

True, I had a K series Elise but just didnt get on with it. I dreamed of having it K20'd. But the transpant costs were almost as much as the car.

A guy in my club had an S2 Exige with K20 + SC, it was insanely quick! There was also a chap with a black S1 with the K20 with no SC which was a perfect track car that shifted!

Sorry to go off topic, your FRP looks rally!:cool:

Project car?

I was expecting pictures of a car in need of a rebuild, not a service! :lol:

Always had a soft-spot for these. :cool:

Good job on the spruce up.

You guys need to be let loose on my Recaros. They have signs of apparent wear, which is probably just Japanese sweat and dirt! Do not want!

You guys need to be let loose on my Recaros. They have signs of apparent wear, which is probably just Japanese sweat and dirt! Do not want!

Probably the aftermath of some dainty little JDM babe, tartan mini-skirt, knee high socks, boob tube and long hair in pigtails getting a good seeing too in the Teg Tony - I would leave it alone. :smt047 :lol:

Probably the aftermath of some dainty little JDM babe, tartan mini-skirt, knee high socks, boob tube and long hair in pigtails getting a good seeing too in the Teg Tony - I would leave it alone. :smt047 :lol:

Go and have a cold shower!

:smt047:cool:

We have loads of interest from people wanting this car once we have finished. On Ford forums of course.

Well a nice stainless steel manifold arrived today to replace the origional one which is currently full of holes thanks to it being mild steel :S

DSC01398.jpg

Back