• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

KPRO is worth every penny

Right I think that particular question has been answered sufficiently now. Will people please read the whole thread before adding replies!

LOL @ Milano!!

I was actually laughing out loud when I read your post milano as I was thinking the same thing...

Thanks alot guys though for your answer, I love this forum, everyones so friendly and helpful and not patronising like other forums are...

MilanoChris said:
Right I think that particular question has been answered sufficiently now. Will people please read the whole thread before adding replies!
Well said Chris.
Its been nearly 2 months since the Kpro and it still feels great.
"Worth every penny"

I assume this is something that should only really be considered after doing the obvious things like catback exhaust + CAI?

Is a aftermarket header really important too to get the most out of the Kpro?

Durzel said:
I assume this is something that should only really be considered after doing the obvious things like catback exhaust + CAI?
Yup no point getting K-Pro prior to that.

Durzel said:
Is a aftermarket header really important too to get the most out of the Kpro?
Not to get the most out of K-Pro, but to get the most out of the K20 sat under your bonnet. My car went from ~190wbhp to 209wbhp with the addition of a Toda Header. Totally transforms the acceleration of the car, knocking a good second off the 60-100 time is no mean feat.

Back