• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Kpro/k100

Im currently saving for one at the moment so hopefully get similar gains to the above graph.

Just had the Kpro installed a few weeks ago and got mapped by MASE last week. Amazing, the car pulls such of a differences now, although there isn't much mods done to it. I am still very impressive with the amazing work that MASE has done to it.

i know i've asked this question in another section but couldn't quite get an answer, if for example i have kpro with header, intake, exhaust, etc. Now after having a remap would that allow it to pass the mot? if not then it would obviously be a case of chucking the oem manifold and cat back on, but is this the general idea that everyone switches their header to oem just before mot ?? also, if that is the case, is it easy to load an oem default civic map for when the manifold and cat is on and easy enough to switch back to the map that i originally had for the header, intake, etc?

i know i've asked this question in another section but couldn't quite get an answer, if for example i have kpro with header, intake, exhaust, etc. Now after having a remap would that allow it to pass the mot? if not then it would obviously be a case of chucking the oem manifold and cat back on, but is this the general idea that everyone switches their header to oem just before mot ?? also, if that is the case, is it easy to load an oem default civic map for when the manifold and cat is on and easy enough to switch back to the map that i originally had for the header, intake, etc?

Maybe there is someone around your area could do a MOT for your car without altering any of the mods you've had on there.

Back