• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

KruzadR's S15

As promised:

Nissan 200sx S15 spec R, 2000, about 90k miles, full engine rebuild, stage 3 :)

Specs:

Jap speed FMIC
Jap speed Manifold, down pipe, decat and cat back
Apexi Filter
Z32 AFM
NGK 7's
Nissan 555 injectors
Walbro 255
Gizzmo set op 1.18bar
Apex 56mm rad
Braded Turbo Lines
Apexi RVS pipe from AFM to Turbo
Alloy recirv Valve
Nissan Undertray

Nismo Upper strut
Nismo Upper & lower arms and tie rods
Tein Super Streets

Rota Drift Grids 8.5" front and 9" rear with 225 45 and 245 40 TR1's
Vertex front bumper
Carbon Culture rear board

Braded brake lines
OEM discs and pads (at the moment)

Bottom end rebuild:

Bored out to 86.5mm
honed
decked

ACL race Bearings
Stock Crank
Stock Rods
CP Pistons
New water pump
New oil Assy
New crank seals
Belts and chain

Last year my harddisk crashed a few times, lost all the stuff I had :(
img6868e.jpg

412068_399450743421011_100000682668733_1198116_1857033315_o.jpg

103_jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, thats why I bought her little over 2 years ago. But my personal situation has changed a bit, and I like something new now haha. And Ive always loved Type R's, two of my mates own a DC2 and DC5. I beat them in sprints, but on the track I get nowhere near them :lol:

Yeah, thats why I bought her little over 2 years ago. But my personal situation has changed a bit, and I like something new now haha. And Ive always loved Type R's, two of my mates own a DC2 and DC5. I beat them in sprints, but on the track I get nowhere near them :lol:

Just always ask them for a drag. :p

I would love this car! I don't care if it drinks petrol. I have a massive soft spot for these, and the GT-R's in fact.

I am saving for a deposit for a place at the moment so my other half would kill me. But feel free to PM me the link to the sale anyway ;)

Well the add is in Dutch still, since Im from there. Dont feel like translating it, since I cant imagine a buyer from the UK. Bit of a hassle and sorts :p

*cough* too much dust in this topic.. Havent been here for well.. years :whistle Not much has changed over the years, except that I have repainted the entire engine bay, fitted a 350Z gearbox and replaced every liquid and rubber I could find. Been off the road for about 2 years and since a few days it has been driving again. Reason why I brush the dust of this topic, is that I plan to sell the car next year and want to inform myself as much as I can about the FD2 type R. My personal situation changed and I cant drive the basicly 2 seater S15 anymore. Some 4 door car is required and the FD2 has always been on my mind.

So, some pictures to do the car credit and if maybe someone is interested in the car, feel free to PM me :)

DSC_0345_zps8b66501b.jpg

Stitchwelded the towers and firewall:
DSC_0159_zps5fe1d0f8.jpg

The gearbox:
DSC_0200_zpsbe2ddc2c.jpg

Custom driveshaft:
DSC_0234_zpsf2add051.jpg

Got loads more, but I will leave that be for the sake of things. I will be looking around alot more on this forum and find the hidden knowledge about the FD2 cars :)

Nice work

I do miss my old S15 but I never realised how unpractical it was for work until I got one. Good fun though :smt087

Back