• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Launch Control ?

MCSherryMan - if it makes you feel better, I asked the same question when I got my EP3 5 years ago. Some fool told me it was an LC - so I came on here to find out...

Thanks mate I knew I couldn't be the only one hahahahaha your a brave man to admit to it as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahahah i really have let myself in for it hahahahah best thing I have seen this week thanks for the laughs Mark Type R.

Hi mate, well done to you. You've taken the beating like a pro. and it's good to see you have a GSOH. Hope your enjoying the car and taking good care.
:)

Car is going great mate thanks. I have to say I find the comments as funny as the next man. I said what I said now I have to live with it. But I am surprised I didn't get more.

:)Life is too short mate, and you have to have a good laugh while you can. Do you have any basic mod plans or just enjoying it for the time being.

I have got a tegiwa short shifter fitted, itg maxogen fitted.

End of the month will be gear linkage bush kit from tegiwa open to other views for better ones ?

Will be looking at a silenced B pipe maybe the month after, skunk2 gear knob as well.

Then I will be doing a full service. Then the next thing after that will be a kpro and map I think from cpl or tdi north but that would be next year

When you get your car remapped, trust me you will be addicted to it...I know I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe this is still on here, I know I was told it would never be taken down but I didn't realise you were telling the truth.

Back