• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lightweight 17s -ideas

I'm getting these next week :eek:

rota-torques2.jpg

Rota Torque wheels in gunmetal 8)

That's got nearly nothing to do wheel size though and more down to the tyre type.

That was the point I was trying to make, and the reason, or one of them I left 18's in favor of smaller rims, I found that 18' rims with the corresponding tires with a small, 35 profile tire took feel away. Though I did not appreciate it at the time. The smaller rim with slightly taller sidewall has more feel. Handy with a car like the EP, which is not overly blessed in that department.

^^ Ok Ok dad I will listen 14s it is then :p , na seriously I hope I can get these 17s.

Dotty - they are smart as fcuk, love them in 18s

DSC00693.jpg

These are going for £800, tempting now im thinking lightweight 18s will do the trick - thanks to nick :confused:

O well there goes the team dynamics, someone else has decided they want them for track days so I lose out - one thing after another lately :(

Well I have some new rims on the way, why not buy my 16" GT3's off me. Of course you will have to sell the Stop Techs, but put on some AP Dixel and away you go, and with the cash you make off the 4 pots you could buy erm well buy other stuff :D, an LSD or something, or cams or....

Sell the stoptechs, why how dare you :lol:

Cheers mate but 17s are as low as I can go, Ill just need to hold onto my current alloys until I can save for some lightweight fcukers.

I have noticed that there are a new set of anniversary OZ Superleggeras out, in a rather fetching red if you want to be different. I think in both 17 and 18. These are from what I remember a pretty light wheel.

I think a nice set of Buddyclub rims in gun metal 18's would look like sexual chocolate, oh and I have a set for sale !!!!

Back