• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Looking for flip-out graphically pleasing head unit

Quoted straight from my topic on MR2OC, but as it's ICE and mostly universal, you guys might be able to help too!

Currently have a pretty standard head unit. It plays CDs, offers a USB connection, etc. etc.

However, at some point in the future (amongst my list of plans) I'd like to equip it with a touch-screen type head unit -- one of the fold-away, really nice looking units. Only, I know nothing about head units and nothing about what would be involved in changing one!

Thanks for any offerings. Touch screen isn't important, just to convey the image of what I want to you :)

car-audio-alpine-head-unit.jpg

Car's a '96 G-Limited.

If your car has an iso connector then it would just be the case of picking up and exteneded adaptor loom to fit the new headunit if it doesnt already fit.
It might be woth taking your headunit out and having a look before you buy anything

Back