• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Looking to do some track days in the north west

Hi guys
im looking to do some trackdays this year can anyone suggest any good tracks in the NW.
ideally I don't really want to be traveling too far from Liverpool or Lancaster say 2hours max any suggestions ?
ideally I want a proper track as opposed to an airfield with cones like I have locally.

Oulton park buddy superb track

Been watching vids on YouTube it looks good.
ive done abit of research both Anglesey and doninington look good fun also they both look to be circa 2 hrs from Liverpool boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it depends, they only had the national circuit set up last time around. Just checked my emails and it's the same again this time around too.

Donnington park is an amazing track. My mate did a full track day there the other week and it rained all day but still had great fun. Mind you he does have Audi S3 :) so got some good use from the 4 wheel drive. Lol

I'd choose Oulton over Donnington anyday and I live literally a few miles from Donnington!
The Donington national circuit isn't that good I will say! This is mainly a shake-down as it'll be the first one for the car and with it being local it's easy for us :)

the problem is I don't really want to go too far as I have to get the boat to Liverpool or Heysham to start with

Back