• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Yea I remember that too, you two's had gone !!

Impressive figures Lottie, bet the CTR feels great :twisted:

Good power gains there Lottie.
Look forward to seeing at Snetterton on track.
See ya there :lol:

Cant see the numbers as images blocked in work:(

So what did you get?

I know it aint the numbers but the area under the graph that makes the difference.

Glad you are pleased with the results.

Need to catch up soon:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys :)

All I will say is who knew Hondas could have torque steer :lol:

The difference is amazing, no lag like before, hit the throttle and you are away..its almost like need for speed and I get speed lines :lol:

I cant wait to try it at Snetters :cool:

Small update, killed my brakes at Snetterton, so Si kindly put another set of Ferodo DS2500's in for me. Im hoping it was just the pads but I have a feeling the discs may be warped :(

WornBrakePads1.jpg

WornBrakePads2.jpg

WornBrakePads3.jpg

For basic mods, very impressive numbers. A big well done mate. As long as its maintained, and definately looks it, it will go on for ever and ever.........Japan power!

How many miles to the tank now mate? Have you seen 200?

Take care, Look after and enjoy :D

Lottie is a lady mate :lol: :lol:

With an excellent EP3 ;) .

Im on the hunt for a Twin Loop, AGAIN :rolleyes: :lol: .

Sigh, so many people make that mistake on car forums..I would have thought with a name like Lottie it would be obvious, maybe I need a pic of me in my avatar, then again maybe not!

Go for the Twin Loop :twisted: , i registered 87 db on the noise test at Snetters :lol: Marks was 101 with his Spoon :p

Back