• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

:twisted: you will not be disappointed ;)

Your EP3 is a perfect example on how to mod :cool:

Looking good Lottie, i'm booked in at Artech on the 9th March.

What header is that?

Looking good Lottie, i'm booked in at Artech on the 9th March.

What header is that?

Its the DC Sports, fairly cheap for good gains. I really didnt want to be spending silly money on the manifold.

I really didnt want to be spending silly money on the manifold.

True.

Mugen one would have sounded good with the Twin Loop though, but isn't it something stooopid like £1300 or something.

True.

Mugen one would have sounded good with the Twin Loop though, but isn't it something stooopid like £1300 or something.

Im not too worried on the noise it makes (well as long as its fairly quiet for trackdays) and £1300 on something which will give very similar gains is crazy money, knock off the £1000 and you are closer to how much the DC Sports one costs :D

Mugen comes with a sports cat though :cool:

Indeed still think over 1k is a bit :eek:

If the decatting causes any issues at MOT time I will always have the OEM mani and cat to swap on so shouldnt be a problem.

Pleased, oh yes...huge thanks to Anouar and Romain...

The car feels transformed :twisted:

DynoGraphFly.jpg

DynoGraphWheels.jpg

DynoGraphAirFuel.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing your car at Snetterton Lottie. Would like to blag a Passenger ride at some point if it's ok with you?

Very wise move going for the K100 instead of the KPRO. Leave it to the pros IMO.

Really looking forward to seeing your car at Snetterton Lottie. Would like to blag a Passenger ride at some point if it's ok with you?

Very wise move going for the K100 instead of the KPRO. Leave it to the pros IMO.

No worries although im not one of the quickest and take my time :lol:

I really didnt see the point in going for the Kpro I would never make use of it, so the K100 was the sensible option :cool:

Nice numbers Charlotte ;)

Nice smooth curves too young laydee :lol:

Back