• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Looks good mate, am just waiting for my battery tie bar to be made, how you finding the twinloop as i've got one fitted to my ctr aswell :twisted:

Looks good mate, am just waiting for my battery tie bar to be made, how you finding the twinloop as i've got one fitted to my ctr aswell :twisted:

You wont be disappointed with the battery tie bar thats for sure :twisted:

I love the twin loop, just wished the system popped a bit more when easing off the gas.

Great write up on the car and mods you've added Lottie. :cool:

Good to see the battery tie fitted and that you're happy with it. :D

Great write up on the car and mods you've added Lottie. :cool:

Good to see the battery tie fitted and that you're happy with it. :D

Very happy :cool:

How does it sound? Could you notice any improvement at all?

Sounds great, not too loud but you know its there, check out some of my videos on youtube (Lottie0) on trackdays, last few ive put up havent had music so you should be able to hear it properly.

Better throttle response was noticable and coupled with the mani, gruppem and k100 it gave good gains.

hi lottie, love this thread. makes me jealous as i want to do alot to mine.
can i ask how long it has taken you to get this far and if you have any other plans for the car?

hi lottie, love this thread. makes me jealous as i want to do alot to mine.
can i ask how long it has taken you to get this far and if you have any other plans for the car?

I purchased the car new in Aug 05 and the modifying started in May 06, the progress has been slow but I want to make sure I get to try each mod before adding something else and of course save the pennies.

There are a few more plans for the car yet, hopefully some of which will be fitted over the next month or so :twisted:

yeah, i was going to say that all of that lot would have made a very big dent in the bank lol.
that soon eh? i keep my eyes on this thread then haha it has inspired me with what to buy though, so thank you for that lol

Really nice buddy- my progress is just about to start now...
Getting some engine bling (oil caps etc) and then it's off to TGM next month for frsu...hopefully in a couple of years it will look and go like yours-but red!! :D

Huge thanks to JMR again, I set him on a little project a few weeks ago and he has come up trumps!

Si's brother has the Benen tow hook on his car and I really like the look but not the price, so I asked JMR if he could come up with something similar for a lot less cost after seeing his quality of work on the battery ties.

Presently I only have the rear fitted as im a little stumped on the front (if anyone knows how you can fit them without cutting the bumper please let me know!)

tow3.jpg

tow1.jpg

tow5.jpg

tow6.jpg

tow4.jpg

Top work James!

Very good work, still unsure on them.... btw, you can get them from US Ebay fairly cheap, just not sure on the quality.

Your wheels are immaculate :eek:

Exhaust, Paypal?

Back