• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

great read, everytime I read a post like this I wish I had kept my EP3

Thanks guys :)

Hopefully got something a bit special coming within the next few months, damn house buying slowing down my progress.

Apart from this additional parts its pretty much where I wanted to get it to now so hopefully the spending can finally stop :)

It never ends ;) Just thought I'd throw that in there for you hehe

Yeh I know lol, its been going on for nearly 5 years so I think I really should stop, god knows how much Ive spent in that time. There isnt really alot more id want to do to it tbh, the car is far more capable than I am so there isnt really any more point spending on it.

That may be true, but then there could always be the improvement on already improved parts saga, or you could take the swap route for a different beast and then it'll start over ;)

I may be worse as I'm aware I get bored easily. I like change and feeling that change etc so for me it truely is never ending, chasing the greener grass and what not, but I'm (somewhat) happy with that :) lol

Just read the whole thread pal, and all I can say is wow!! Some awesome mods you've got there! Not Jealous one bit :rolleyes: :)

That may be true, but then there could always be the improvement on already improved parts saga, or you could take the swap route for a different beast and then it'll start over ;)

I may be worse as I'm aware I get bored easily. I like change and feeling that change etc so for me it truely is never ending, chasing the greener grass and what not, but I'm (somewhat) happy with that :) lol

Im pretty happy with the setup, never rush into anything and get the parts I feel are the best or a compromise of the best out there. The only thing I have actually replaced was the Carbing tie bar for the Function 7 one and of course when I upgraded from springs to coilovers.

Sure i saw this in Farnham yesterday on the by-pass, i was in the silver EP3 with anthracite OEM wheels next to you at the roundabout?
Looks fantastic, mine is only at the very beginning of it's evolution (lowered it this morning!)

Sure i saw this in Farnham yesterday on the by-pass, i was in the silver EP3 with anthracite OEM wheels next to you at the roundabout?
Looks fantastic, mine is only at the very beginning of it's evolution (lowered it this morning!)

Yes that was me, was really grumpy stuck in all the traffic. Will be glad when the re-open the other road :mad:

What lowering springs did you go for?

Yes that was me, was really grumpy stuck in all the traffic. Will be glad when the re-open the other road :mad:

What lowering springs did you go for?

Gone for the Eibach springs and Eibach camber adjusters, very happy with them so far even though i haven't had the geometry re-done yet, going to try and get it into TGM next Monday.

Want to get it on track early next year before i decide whether i need to invest in anything more serious!

Gone for the Eibach springs and Eibach camber adjusters, very happy with them so far even though i haven't had the geometry re-done yet, going to try and get it into TGM next Monday.

Want to get it on track early next year before i decide whether i need to invest in anything more serious!

Having the FRSU will transform the car, its a great starting point to getting it out on track. I tend to do a one or two bits and drive it for a bit to see how it made changes and then move onto the next mod.

Hopefully we will see you on some HOT days next year :)

Having the FRSU will transform the car, its a great starting point to getting it out on track. I tend to do a one or two bits and drive it for a bit to see how it made changes and then move onto the next mod.

Hopefully we will see you on some HOT days next year :)

Just been checking out the HOT website, will definitely have to get along to a couple early next year! Might even come along to Mallory at the end of November and see if i can get some passenger laps.

Just been checking out the HOT website, will definitely have to get along to a couple early next year! Might even come along to Mallory at the end of November and see if i can get some passenger laps.

Definately pop along to Mallory, the regulars are always willing to take people out for pax laps :)

Hand delivered by Mr Chese on Sunday :bouncy:

Mugencage.jpg

So the Mugen cage is in :cool:

A huge thank you to Si who has spent a few days getting the fit just right :) and to Mark for delivering it and making me part with my money :lol:

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9208.jpg

IMG_9209.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

IMG_9212.jpg

IMG_9213.jpg

IMG_9214.jpg

IMG_9216.jpg

IMG_9218.jpg

IMG_9221.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back