• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

This is my first Type R I bought about 2 months ago. Finally got round to giving it a clean today and getting a few pics... :)

Spec so far:
-Spoon N1
-AEM C.A.I
-Do Luck Power filter
-Mugen front bumper
-Carbon fibre Bonnet
-Carbon fibre Spoiler
-Painted black roof and wing mirrors.
-Black sunstrip
-OEM alloys painted black.
-HID Xenon front head lights
-Black tinted windows
-Momo steering wheel
-Pioneer DEH-7300BT head unit
-Focal 165vb Front speakers and tweeters
-2x HANKOOK K 110 V12 EVO front
-2x Pirelli Euphoria Run flats rear (soon to be changed)
-Eibach springs 40mm
-Brembo front discs and pads
-Green stuff rear pads

img1026sd.jpg

img1028w.jpg

img1032w.jpg

img1027cl.jpg

Plans for the next month or so:
-Exhaust
-Induction Kit

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers.

Got loads of plans for it, just waiting 'til after xmas when i'll have some more money to spend :D

I am not normally a fan of carbon on silver cars, but with the roof and the wheels done black it works.

Cheers tom.

Havent really made my mind up to be honest, I like the look and sound of the spoon n1 and wouldnt mind a tegiwa, but I might just hold out until I can spot one up for sale. Unless you wanna sell me urs? :p

Haha I know, I meant your tegiwa! :D

Spoon N1 and the B pipe could be here before the new year if all goes to plan.. :cool:

Yeah they are quite loud tbh, I just love the sound of them. Im not sure whether to just get the backbox for now or full system. Depends on funds I guess.

Spent a couple of hours giving it a good clean yesterday and got a few new pics too. Spoon N1 also fitted now - Sounds amazing. :shock:

N1
img1096kv.jpg

Interior
img1097t.jpg

img1104vp.jpg

img1105r.jpg

img1106x.jpg

img1108.png

:)

Cheers mate. Yeah just the backbox at the minute.

Took the pics on the roof of the multi-storey car park on Cheshire Oaks. Had the security fella coming over to me moaning because the car sounded so loud going up there! :twisted:

Cheshire Oaks, knew i reconised it.

It looks really good. are you going for the Spoon Bpipe or are you sticking with just the back box?

Cheers tom.

Not sure about the b pipe yet. I know it will be crazy loud with that as well, but temptation might get the better of me... :)

Looks good mate. Temptation will get the better of you.

Plenty of video's on You Tube.

See, i never found my Spoon N1 too loud, but that was probably because i was inside the car:lol: Looking real good though Lou, loving the carbon and silver theme :cool:;)

Cheers fellas.

Yeah im getting used to it now to be honest, It doesnt sound that loud when im inside the car with the windows up.. until I put my foot down. :lol:

I think I'll probably get the b pipe if I see one for a good price.

Back