• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

It makes the car look more meaty.

That's what I was hoping for to be honest.

I could have got some normal flaps, it needed something to be honest as the side of the car gets filthy with any and all the road dirt, seemingly even when it's dry out.

These do have the illusion of making the car look a little wider and lower. :p

Ill say what I did on fb, does add to the stance and makes it meaner. Good choice mate and glad to hear fitting went well

Quick one taken after the clean.

I'll stick the rest up tonight.

IMAG1163.jpg

Loving that Scooby of yours Loxy and being a big Scooby fan myself for sure it will be my next set of wheels.

Had the day off work today and as a compromise with the wife, we went over to her mum's house in Wigan with the little one. They played in the sand pit while I cleaned the car.

So that's the background surrounding the alley! :lol:

IMAG1153.jpg

It was a fair bit sunny today, and yes two bucket method.

IMAG1155.jpg

Front flap:

IMAG1156.jpg

Rear flap:

IMAG1157.jpg

Both, showing off the ridiculous camber on the rears that I'll have to get checked soon:

IMAG1165.jpg

Other side, much the same but taken from further out:

IMAG1164.jpg

Couple of the rear including authentic Wigan weeds in the alley:

IMAG1162.jpg

IMAG1161.jpg

Attempt at showing the fleck in the paint, just ended up showing the polish dust:
IMAG1151.jpg

Standard reflection shot/selfie. No I'm not naked, they are calf length shorts that just so happen to be ocre...
IMAG1166.jpg

Aye, it's been better since the alley gates went on but you used to get some right scrotes down those alleys. Typical Wigan/Greater Manchester TBH.

The house is typical Victorian Terraced though, massive rooms, high ceilings, three double bedrooms etc.

Still looking good!!! I got to be honest I am more partial to evo's but this looks really good!

Is there enough room to actually get into that garage? :lol: 25m turning circle in an EP3, no chance.

IMAG1161.jpg

The door is quite wide, but to be honest I've never tried. It's full of crap at the moment.

Back