• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

It's going to be fantastic with all that done! You must be climbing the walls in anticipation?

Slight bad news in that Paul has just checked and he's got one of the lads off next week and the week after, so the diff might have to wait.

The charger will still definitely get fitted and mapped though!

Open diff FTW. :lol:

Will still be fun, never seen a rotrex'd FN2

What sort of power you looking for?

Being realistic I'm expecting to get 290 bhp, but I'm hoping to crack 300! :lol:

You never know.

So dropped the car off at TDi-North yesterday so it should have the Rotrex on by now. Also having the Wavetrac fitted today along with a Competition Clutch Stage 2 and a TDi-North Short Shifter fitted today.

Hopefully watching it being mapped on Saturday and taking it home same day. :p

Awesome.

When do you get her back ??

Tomorrow!

I'm going over in the morning so I'm there for the mapping.

Phoned the insurance too, £140 including the £25 admin fee. Said 360bhp to be safe, Paul reckons maybe 320, but I'll be happy with 300.

Get a refund on some of the premium increase if it's less than 350, so that is worst case price really.

I'll be taking it very easy for a bit.The power difference will be like going from my old Fiesta to the EP3.I'm expecting to have to learn how to drive it again.

Coming along nicely Loxy, looking forward to seeing the results after the charger is mapped and what your thoughts are on it!

Have fun picking her up today John, be careful though eh? Don't wanna trash it first time out :lol: Looking forward to seeing this at JAE, i'm quite excited about seeing a few cars, and yours is deffinitely up there near the top ;)

Back