• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Amazing figures mate.

HQ Video needed, go meet Rodan and borrow his shizzle.

Fantastic graph...its like a shuttle launch! is there a bedding in time with any of the new components where you have to take it easy? i am eagerly anticipating the videos!!

Just got back about an hour ago after a meal with the Mrs. Had to keep her sweet after today. :rolleyes:

All that power with stock exhuast & cat :D

Exactly. I'm going to go to an MOT centre when I can get away from the wee one and just see if they'll stick the probe in and see if it will pass.

You need to take me out in this dude.8)

You can hold Rodan's camera.

Amazing figures mate.

HQ Video needed, go meet Rodan and borrow his shizzle.

See above, Rodan, m1ke and Loxy mini meet? :lol:

Fantastic graph...its like a shuttle launch! is there a bedding in time with any of the new components where you have to take it easy? i am eagerly anticipating the videos!!

I've not been told to, but clutch is brand new so I've not done any fast launches on it yet. I've been setting off gently to 5-10 mph before planting the throttle.

Fantastic results there Loxmeister :smt023

Cheers fellas!

Nice one Loxy. I take it the FD2 is defiantly off the cards now.

Do they think it'll make much more with some more breathing mods?

As i said on FB John, brilliant work with the new setup and i am looking forward to seeing this at JAE ;)

Thinking about it John, I very much doubt you will have any trouble with the emissions. Bring it down by all means, you can take me down the lancs in it.

:eek:

It looks like it still comes in at 5600rpm, I thought they mapped it at around 4500rpm though... I'm sure he'll be along shortly to clear this up.

what if it doesnt meet the emissions, then what? is it possible to have 2 different maps on the car, one for MOT time and one for everything else?

Back