• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

So, fitted the other two braces today.

Easy job really.

Floor bar:
IMAG0225.jpg

Rear c-pillar brace:
IMAG0226.jpg

The offending bolt:
IMAG0224.jpg

Old one on the bottom, proper one on the top. Happy days!

Liking these braces Loxy, are similar braces available for the ep3?

Hi I find eibach prokit 25mm (its used 1,4,1,8 fk and 2,0 fn )in Turkey
I want to know whats the part number Eibach Progressive 15mm Thank you

Hi I find eibach prokit 25mm (its used 1,4,1,8 fk and 2,0 fn )in Turkey
I want to know whats the part number Eibach Progressive 15mm Thank you

It's the same kit. The drop on the Eibach springs on a FK2 is 25mm, the Type R FN2 is 10mm lower as standard so the FN2 only gets a 15mm drop from the same kit.

Looks epic.

Cheers bud.

I'll stick some pics up from the trip when I get back as I've only brought my phone away with me.

Hows it feel around the ring and spa John?

I so hope this trip happens next year :)

The Ring is weird to be honest. Bumps, camber and hills and dips like you wouldn't believe. You really don't get an appreciation for it until you go round it. The car was brilliant round it. Loads of grip, stable at speed and changing direction plus the brakes were just sublime.

Spa is an awesome track. Fast and flowing, a few off camber bends, double apex corners, huge straights and Eau Rouge.

There is a long flat left hander in the last part of the track, the second double apex left, that the car felt a bit unsettled over 115 over the bump on turn in into the first half of the corner, but apart from that the car loved it. Had the brakes smoking when I came in once. :)

I've had an amazing time. I'd recommend this trip to anyone who likes their cars.

That shot of your car on the carousel at the Ring = amazing. I'd be getting that one purchased if I were you.

So the pic in question.

Img_2424edit.jpg

Not sure about the braces Ed because I didn't try a lap with and without. It was definitely very planted, especially at Spa. Turn in is exactly as I want it now, it's especially good turning in trailing the brakes to get the back end lively.

Yes the trip was epic.

Christ imagine if it was lowered by 30mm! Thinking I'm changing my mind and getting the 15mm drop haha

Christ imagine if it was lowered by 30mm! Thinking I'm changing my mind and getting the 15mm drop haha

I was thinking that when I saw it earlier, that wheel is proper up in that arch :lol:

Tis a great shot though, certainly would be purchasing that if it were me.

Back