• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

I was the sixth offer he'd had. Maybe it was lower than some of the previous ones I don't know but after nearly a year he probably wanted shut.

It arrived today. Came with bolts and a half perished gasket. :) At least I know what to buy.

Purdy as far as exhausts go.

IMAG2193.jpg

Very nice, looking forward to seeing it, well hearing it on the car

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ask jonster on FD2O but there is a mod you can do to the silencer to improve the sound and power from the Kakimoto. The blue tip should look good on the car, I know my FEEL'S did.

Yeah, there's a cone facing backwards that you trim out. You have to split the backbox and the trick is to not take too much or it turns into a drone cannon.

It's something to think about defo.

Depending on where the seller got it from, the mod may have already been done. Certainly the 3 original ones on the FD2 forum were - johnjdm, mine, which was sold to Spin FD2, and jonster's.

Just watched a clip of it on Youtube...it's making me feel all nostalgic. :lol:

Nice. Cant be many of these around. I was a few cars back from one last night.... A50 Cheshire way about 1645???

Would you say the FD2 (once mapped) would be the best all round car you've owned?

I'll have to tell you in a few weeks Ed. :lol:

It's pretty sparse on kit to be honest. It depends on what you want from a car.

Back