• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Make way for the CTR !

Hi all thought id post up some pictures for you all to see of the car ive currently got it will be moved aside though to get the ctr.

I got it dyno run it was hitting 178.9bhp supposed to be 160 standard so not bad. But im slowley getting bored want something a little more high profile and better on the old handling hense the CTR :D let me know what you all think

SDC10500.jpg

SDC10502.jpg

SDC10504.jpg

SDC10505.jpg

Not keen on the flourescent yellow mirrors, and what appears to be two massive holes in the front bumper

yeh its the zr rally bumper jsut never got round to putting the light or caps in the holes :(

That's frigging awful. Those things are shiz anyway, but that looks like some MAXPUFTER reject. Sorry dude, but if that's what you do to a bloody Rover, then I dread to think what you're gonna do to a TypeR:evil:

at the end of the day everyone to there own i like it thats all the matters :) will be sad to see it go but ive wanted a type r for 3 years but due to circumstances i couldnt have one

Chase, when a car is born (albeit froma Rover womb) the chances are that it will be a basic car with basic principles.

The fact that Rover attempted to inject some personality and charisma into a pile of sh*te is a real hint into what Rover ownership is/was all about.

What you have done to the car posted above is take it from being a standard JAMES BLUNT, add a little F*CKDANGERY and produce a complete C*NTSTER for the road. :evil:

Please have the common decency to buy a Type R and allow it to be a respectable and roadworthy car - not a TW@TMOBILE!!!!

I think it looks alrite apart from the mirrors. Atleast the ctr wont blow up though when your giving it the beans... unlike rover engines...:rolleyes:

Scouse' is quite frank and has worded the forum collective thoughts into some very illustrative vocabulary. Eight points for the use of the 'C' word and another point for good use of exclamation marks. Total 9/10.

The front bumper doe look a little odd if I'm being honest. It would have been better if you had filled the holes with lights as the just look so strange without. Because of this, if I saw you drive past, I probably would point and laugh.

It's (the front bumper) very Evo 5 esque but doesn't quite pull it off with the same finesse.

I'm not a huge fan of Rovers/MG's TBH and I just think that they've taken a Rover 200, tried to spruce it up a bit and stick a MG badge on it to cater for the masses, got it completely wrong and ended up with something that is... well... a bit chavy.

Back