• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

McSherryMan's EP3

4c902831ad14da24c909e3422bd4a576.jpg

Some more little bits for the car arrived today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much was the tie bar and where from if you don't mind thanks haz.

So fitted the tie bar today had to make a new j hook but after getting the right bit of metal and a die to tap the thread.... 2 hours later it's fitted

8d0f24bffc5a318616f03309a681ab55.jpg
2b793e679683b6ebc9a6e2b5343422cf.jpg

Gave the car a clean as well

Then I thought I better give the daily driver a clean as well
a53d1da27afe6f99aef99897b08af594.jpg

Now just waiting for my solid shifter bushes and my footwell light kit

Forum graphics fitted
142e205af46becb497a41797365ee2e1.jpg

1171076c0a1ccbe68fd4f3290caf04c1.jpg

And my Rickhondar footwell kit arrived today, took me 5 minutes to fit, now waiting for it to get dark so I can post some good pictures of them.

So I love the footwell kit, the pic is crap as its not completely dark and I'm crap with a camera, and I realised that the lights were fading out when I took it but I think it's a great addition.

380a301bef0cc9e0b006bdbd0487cd81.jpg

Just been told that I will have to wait a little bit longer for my shifter bushes . Will hopefully be able to get something else done this weekend instead

McSherryMan

With mine it made a massive difference mate, one of the best mods I have done , it was only £60 when I got mine so great value for money. On mine it reduced it by 30% if you measure the through but it feels like it's a lot more. Now weighting from my skunk2 gear knob and Tegiwa solid shifter bushes and it should be great

McSherryMan

I can't decide weather to get a ETD (engine torque damper) or not have read mixed reviews.

Any and all opinions welcome

McSherryMan

The good thing about the ETD over the mount inserts is that they rarely come up used so should sell quickly for a good price if you don't like the vibrations on idle.
They also look good too, but you have to be careful as they only fit with certain strut braces, not sure if they fit with yours.
Theres more info somewhere on here about it, just cant remember where

I had a torque damper on mine for about two weeks, they are ok if set up correctly but I didn't like the vibrations into the cabin so switched to poly engine mounts, much better IMO.

Your Tegiwa strut brace will be fine if you do get one. I lost about £15 between purchase and resale.... something to keep in mind.

Engine mounts are around £20 each for Power Flex ones, I'm still waiting delivery on the gear box mount.

Back