• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano red EP3 pictures

Mines got gunmetal colour wheels,

003-3-1.jpg

001-3.jpg

hi mate how low is your car and what suspension are you running ? them wheels looks the bollox suit it very well

iv had both champ white and anthracite on my milano. no pics though sorry. depends what your into tnh. both look equally as good imo :cool:

hi mate how low is your car and what suspension are you running ? them wheels looks the bollox suit it very well

Cheers dude, it's lowered 30mm on koni adjustables, think it sits just right IMO, not too low but low enough to notice.

Are they not pretty similar to dc5 wheels?

Yep, they are modelled on the Jap wheels by Works Emotion: The 'CR Kai's'.

I'm not certain of this, but it wouldn't suprise me if 'Works' supplied Honda for the DC5 Wheels. The way in which Enkei make the stock EP3 alloys.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend painted his white on his sport and he was having to wash them everyday lol just something to take into account

Back