• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MilanoChris' Evo IX

It's never let me down. All work that has been done has been preventative maintenance off my own back.

The gear box fill plug coming off wasn't exactly the cars fault. :lol:

I suspect if he was, half of Watford would have been taking it for a spin by now, without the owners consent.

When people say that, do they think there is another form of payment available?

The way I see it is that paying cash is their benefit. Not mine. If they pay cash they get the car there and then. If they do money transfer they have to wait till I'm happy the funds have cleared.
As long as I get the money I couldn't care less either way. I know Chris is in no hurry to sell so offering a lowball "cash offer" has no incentive to get a price reduction.
IMO obviously :)

Hold out your hand, son.....

auto-trader-mike-brewer-hypermiling.jpg

It's up for £13k. Cheapest private IX on Pistonheads the last time I checked.

Perhaps the issue then is because it so cheap by comparison that people assume you're in a rush to sell and low ball in the hope that you're desperate.

I've priced it low as it's got over 60k miles, the other ones I've seen are 35-45k or so. I think I've priced it fairly looking at other cars. If it doesn't sell, ah well, looks like I'll have to do some track days.

When we were selling the 8, we had it up for £11k and kept getting calls from the Bradford residents low balling us to £10k.

Then we dropped it to £10k and they started to ring up with £9k offers. Tell them FOAD

Back