• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MilanoChris' Evo IX

If your ever stuck for a Calibration or a well sorted dyno for a tune I can personally vouch for Richard Bulmer @Tractive solutions. One of my closest friends is good friends with him and they work closely together and we share similar drinking habits :)

345 at the wheel so around 420 at the fly.

Before and after graph:

abe9emy9.jpg

Mase FTW.

The gains he made all through the rev range are what impressed me most. It's gone from looking like a heartbeat monitor to an actual curve.
At one point it's about 50bhp up on the old map on the same boost. That says it all to me.

Antony at Indigo GT. Then a bit of road mapping by Greg to try and unfcuk it. To be fair to Greg he did say he needs to dyno tune it from scratch as there's little he can do on a road trying to modify an existing map.

I won't be using Indigo GT again.

Whoa! Just read that's bad news then I thought Indigo GT were decent I'm weary of them now. Glad it's all sorted now though :).

I'm sure you went there on a recomendation did'nt you?

It's a good thing you got this work & map done before serious damage was done!

Hi Chris nice to meet you briefly at SRR the dyno figure was very impressive. Now 420bhp that's a ballistic missile. On the dyno the Evo was spitting flames lol

Cheers mate, you too. Was yours the black EP3? If so, what did it make and did you have it tuned?

Yeap that's the one mate. It put out 240bhp, Mase done a great job tuning the Kpro, it pulls strongly to 8500 RPM!

Nice. Mase knows his stuff, just a shame he's not exactly local. :lol:

Back