• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MOT Failed/Passed Retest!!!!! :shock: :( :)

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
Thursday 24th of August. :D

Seems like yesterday when I collected the Milano Baby from the Stealers. :shock: :shock: :shock:

How quickly does 3 years fly by???? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thats just how i felt when mine went for its first a few months back! :(

Mine failed on its emissions (top gear ti zorst and AEM) :roll: Got to put the stock zorst on the garage reckons. Feck.

AliA said:
Mine failed on its emissions (top gear ti zorst and AEM) :roll: Got to put the stock zorst on the garage reckons. Feck.

Oh dear, I am kitted out with AEM and DC Sports Exhaust. :shock:

if you have the stock zorst maybe take it with you then you could get it switched over if needs be, otherwise you'll have to to arse about like me.

AliA said:
if you have the stock zorst maybe take it with you then you could get it switched over if needs be, otherwise you'll have to to arse about like me.

I might just throw it on to be 100%. :lol:

I think someone else had this problem with a TG exhaust. I think the problem with a 4" or larger exit allows too much air into the backbox when testing, and the kit thinks there is an exhaust leak. The problem was solved by putting the stock back box on.

My first is due on 9th Sept, so hoping all is OK as well

JonCTR said:
I think someone else had this problem with a TG exhaust. I think the problem with a 4" or larger exit allows too much air into the backbox when testing, and the kit thinks there is an exhaust leak. The problem was solved by putting the stock back box on.

My first is due on 9th Sept, so hoping all is OK as well

What about using a supplied bung to close the large back box? :D

Sounds like a distinct possibility. If its anything like the N1 bung, it narrows it down quite a bit. Should be fine.

Probably best to run it with the bung in for a while before, as it used take take my ecu a short time to adjust fuelling between bung in and out

JonCTR said:
Sounds like a distinct possibility. If its anything like the N1 bung, it narrows it down quite a bit. Should be fine.

Probably best to run it with the bung in for a while before, as it used take take my ecu a short time to adjust fuelling between bung in and out

Good call. 8)

I will bung it 10 days in advance. :D

I have the Injen copy air filter and a TG exhaust with 4.5" back box and I had no problems passing the MOT. Take it for a good hard drive before you go for your MOT test so you can clear out the CAT, this will help bring your emissions down.

Funky said:
I have the Injen copy air filter and a TG exhaust with 4.5" back box and I had no problems passing the MOT. Take it for a good hard drive before you go for your MOT test so you can clear out the CAT, this will help bring your emissions down.

The MOT test will be taking place so close to my home that the temp needle will not budge whilkst driving there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I should go the back way. :wink:

Scousefella said:
The MOT test will be taking place so close to my home that the temp needle will not budge whilkst driving there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I should go the back way. :wink:

A lap of the M25 should do it :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
My next one will be interesting (March) - Toda mani & no cat :? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You got standard stuff to replace it with if you get stuck Rich?

SpaceMonkey said:
Welsh-Rich said:
My next one will be interesting (March) - Toda mani & no cat :? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You got standard stuff to replace it with if you get stuck Rich?

Yup - I'm about a third of a way to building a second Teg :oops: :lol:

Back