• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MOT Failed/Passed Retest!!!!! :shock: :( :)

Sounds like a clean will sort it then Scouse, if not breakers yard for a new one, gotta be cheaper than new discs & pads mate :wink:

funny enough- when mine was in last year for its first MOT, i failed on my rear brake and disc.

just got mine done at the dealer so costed me £215 all in :shock:

maybe cheaper option at breakers

I might just take it back untouched and put a voucher in the caliper for a crate of Stella. :lol:

I've got EBC rear discs going on next week and ferodo pads, your welcome to have my old discs and pads if thats any use to you Carl, they passed the MOT in June and don't seem to badly worn.

Chief said:
I've got EBC rear discs going on next week and ferodo pads, your welcome to have my old discs and pads if thats any use to you Carl, they passed the MOT in June and don't seem to badly worn.

Ooooh - what day and where? :D

Cars at TGM the end of next week mate so they'll be off for Friday, they look fine from what I can see but I'm no mechanic. :lol:

Chief said:
Cars at TGM the end of next week mate so they'll be off for Friday, they look fine from what I can see but I'm no mechanic. :lol:

OK fella - I will scrub mine up over the weekend - if that does no good i will PM you. 8) :wink:

Scousefella said:
Chief said:

OK fella - I will scrub mine up over the weekend - if that does no good i will PM you. 8) :wink:

No probs mate.

i get free mot's from the dealer i brought the car from only thing is there southampton way :cry: :cry: :cry:

lucky i work for a chrysler dealer and get it for 15 quid :D

sorry it fail scouse :cry:

Welsh-Rich said:
Scousefella said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Sorry to hear about the failure mate - how'd you get on today?

All sorted - pass certificate in hand. :D

Congrats......crate of Stella or legit? :lol:

No Stella involved!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cleaned up the rear disc and pads, wheel was rolling free as a bird. :wink: :D

Back