• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MOT Failed/Passed Retest!!!!! :shock: :( :)

Me too, don't time fly when you're having fun. Stealers said cos I am a regular, they will do it for £30, how much is an MOT full price anyway?

It will pass easy I am sure, well it better, it's bog standard and never been anywhere else but Grantham Honda and they are MOTing it too.

BigRed said:
Me too, don't time fly when you're having fun. Stealers said cos I am a regular, they will do it for £30, how much is an MOT full price anyway?

It will pass easy I am sure, well it better, it's bog standard and never been anywhere else but Grantham Honda and they are MOTing it too.

Speak to Gav the Group service manager mate. When I bought my used ctr and my new ctr from Lincoln Honda the deal is as long as you get the car serviced with them MOTs are free for the life of the car :wink:

As they are part of the Lincolnshire Honda group that should mean Grantham falls under the same offer.

simhoward said:
BigRed said:

Speak to Gav the Group service manager mate. When I bought my used ctr and my new ctr from Lincoln Honda the deal is as long as you get the car serviced with them MOTs are free for the life of the car :wink:

As they are part of the Lincolnshire Honda group that should mean Grantham falls under the same offer.

Thanks, I will. I think Grantham Honda may be trying it on a wee bit.

Mine is due next July.

But I most likely won't have to worry about it, as I'll have my A3 TDI by then.

I can't see any reason why a 3 year old Civic, with a FSH should fail.

Thanks to Simhoward....

MOT now free with Grantham Honda if I have it serviced by them (I do anyway!!) AND this service is free anyway because Honda UK are picking up the bill.

Result and cheers mate :smt023

Just got back - failed on 1 issue. :(

The OSR brake is binding. He reckons it is just sh*t in the caliper causing the bind. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I will do a clean up over the weekend and if it still binds then it looks like new rear discs and pads. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arse!!! :x

Back