• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen 200

I find mine gives a mechanical rasp which I really like, as you say not much louder, but definitely more so than stock. Cold air feed may enhance it a little, we shall see...

Exhaust is a definite consideration now, but with my heart set on a Mugen one, it'll be a while off if it happens at all.

yeah not cheap especially as you're keeping all Mugen. Torque-GT have a Fujitsubo for £700.

I keep on toying with a Gruppe M, just because. Only showing at £570 from RHD Japan with current rates (plus delivery of course).

I did see that Fujitsubo but would want to keep twin exit I think. All Mugen is expensive and there comes a point where it would make sense to stop spending and track down a M20 instead. Not quite there yet :)

There was a seller on Civinfo with a GruppeM. Last post was end of Nov saying collection from Leeds only. No idea if it's still available or would work for you? I did strongly consider one as the carbon fibre looks amazing, but didn't want to cut weather seal.

Have you looked at RHD Japan for your exhaust? I know Dotty has used them recently and I used them years ago. normally do good prices.

Love a champ white CTR. Mugen kit looks the nuts. Nice car :)

Thanks mate, it's more Championship Beige at the moment!

Have you looked at RHD Japan for your exhaust? I know Dotty has used them recently and I used them years ago. normally do good prices.

Was on this morning actually. Shipping is huge which puts it in line with UK pricing before VAT and Import Duty unfortunately.

Have you seen this on the Civinfo Facebook page?

52db2d79d37f9013837139930ecf559a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just put a deposit down on an Alfa [-o<[-o<[-o<

M200 goes into semi retirement in two weeks.

Few from the advert:

The wheels and brakes are tasty optional extras, as are the seats. Appreciate they're an acquired taste, but I love them!

Roof rack is being included, although I've asked them to remove it.

The wheels need a refurb, so it's been agreed they'll do that and paint them so it'll pretty much look like this:

Should be picking up in 10 days or so.

:cool:

Looks the part that! White again, glutton for punishment!

:cool:

Looks the part that! White again, glutton for punishment!

Cheers Loxy. Yeah white again... I had also been considering grey, but this had all the right bits on it. No doubt I'll be cursing myself when it comes to washing - now three white cars in the family :eek:

Girlfriend's Alfa decided to die in a car park earlier. Then was fine five minutes later. Ownership will be interesting. Got a 12 month main dealer warranty...

Back