• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen FN2 Confirmed

Yeah man thats a silly price, but you know they will sell, so so be it.

Also, I have noticed that they have dropped the vented archs from the red concept one and the vented bonnet, shame I really liked those bits.

Its a car that should be aimed at the 25/30K market, if they were to mass produce them, but if they are making 20 I suppose they can charge what they want for exclusivity.

Shame.

If you were to have all the options it would be over 50K.. which is near on new GTR territory :lol:

Mugen will sell you a Track Pack which nets you Recaro buckets and four-point harnesses, the removal of the rear bench seats but addition of a composite rear bulkhead, a trio of temperature and pressure gauges, and some trick track-biased Yokohama rubber. Beyond that the lightweight composite vented bonnet and front wings with also be available, and while all of the above will shave at least another 80kg of the kerbweight, it’ll also bump the price up to over £50,000.

This has been an epic fail. Yes I was fortunate to be one of those to have 'Test driven' the concept and yes I did enjoy it.

But NO, the price is a farking joke. :rolleyes:

From Mugen :

in answer to one of your posted questions, there should be no change to the standard Honda servicing requirements, and (one of the key points with the Mugen Type R project as opposed to any other mods to a Honda car) the car is approved by Honda UK and the Honda warranty on OEM parts remains unaffected (warranty details on the Mugen parts will be released shortly).

:)

Unreal price for a HONDA. Jokers. Could be tuned by MUGEN and made from 24 crt Gold with a large 10000000 crt Diamond in the steering wheel....its still a civic.

only 20 odd made, good job really as they wont sell that many at that price, especially as its only 240 bhp.

If i had that money and was a complete retard i would look at the seat copa and a caterham lol.

Was speaking to Tom @ TGM on Saturday morning & he said they are asking for a 25k deposit from all 20 before building!!!

GTR's are on auto trader for 45k!!

NSXs were only slight more than this new - epic fail.

I looked in to getting a JDM Mugen RR before ordering my FD2 from a well known importer and was quoted circa 30k OTR new - only £9k difference then and you still don't get all the options (vented bonnet etc) :eek:

Wow GTR for 45k + they got 4 seats...Great family car :twisted:

It is unbelievable how much I want one of these cars. I think they are wicked.

Wouldn't mind a VXR8 as an everyday car though.

I reckon most of the Mugens will probably be kept in a temperature controlled museum and brought out for shows now and again

HOW MUCH :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To the person(s) who have reported me to Honda for releasing this information to the public before the embargo was lifted, I would have appreciated it if you would have contacted me first.

The original post was made in the administrator only area of this forum which is not visible to normal members and I have logs to show that the thread was moved no earlier than when the embargo was lifted.

A simple bit of common courtesy could have avoided a potentially uncomfortable situation.

To the person(s) who have reported me to Honda for releasing this information to the public before the embargo was lifted, I would have appreciated it if you would have contacted me first.

The original post was made in the administrator only area of this forum which is not visible to normal members and I have logs to show that the thread was moved no earlier than when the embargo was lifted.

A simple bit of common courtesy could have avoided a potentially uncomfortable situation.

:evil:

Spies in our midst.

The first regular users comment was also @ nearly 11 on the 22nd

MugenMove.jpg

Jermal moved it.

See. :lol:

You have nothing to hide Chris, I think the traitor will be back under his/her rock

It wasn't me was it?

Just because I know I opened a similar thread on the 22nd, and am active on another Civic forum also, that released the same info on the 22nd. But, then I'm also thinking it can't have been me because that thread was closed, due to me discovering the existence of this thread... :parro/incriminating:

That said - I didn't report nada.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't me was it?

Just because I know I opened a similar thread on the 22nd, and am active on another Civic forum also, that released the same info on the 22nd. But, then I'm also thinking it can't have been me because that thread was closed, due to me discovering the existence of this thread... :parro/incriminating:

That said - I didn't report nada.

Your thread was only closed because we had already prepped one for the release time with all of the information in it, so didn't want various threads about the same subject confusing people.

Rest assured TypeRiter, we have a very strong suspicion who reported this to Honda and it's not you :lol:. This constant one-upmanship is getting very old now and tbh is a bit childish. It's a shame that two forums set up for the same positive purpose cannot exist in harmony even if it means staying apart from one another.

I'm sure we will not receive an apology and the perpetrator will remain shrouded in secrecy. Of course that's not the decent thing to do though is it?

Your thread was only closed because we had already prepped one for the release time with all of the information in it, so didn't want various threads about the same subject confusing people.

Rest assured TypeRiter, we have a very strong suspicion who reported this to Honda and it's not you :lol:. This constant one-upmanship is getting very old now and tbh is a bit childish. It's a shame that two forums set up for the same positive purpose cannot exist in harmony even if it means staying apart from one another.

I'm sure we will not receive an apology and the perpetrator will remain shrouded in secrecy. Of course that's not the decent thing to do though is it?

Nice one, I got ya... Didn't want to end up in the cross-hairs :).

Just understood Chris' image too - so I'm all good :p

Back