• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

mugen number 5 of 20 my dads car

Right i'm gonna be the first to say it, and probably get flamed to sh@t for it, but i think the Mugen is ugly. That wing looks like something you would get from Halfrauds, i have never been the biggest fan of the new shape TypeR, i don't think there is enough to define them from the standard Civics, the added downfall of the standard car running red badges aswell is not good for me. The Mugen manages to make the car look a little cheap and nasty, the body kit is so over the top it is like something from a Fast and Furious movie. I know they are far more powerful, and the aero kit is designed for purpose, but in my opinion it is like trying to polish a turd. The new TypeR was softer than the EP3 to aim it at a different market, and with all the little extras it did well fitting in, but for me the EP3 was the perfect balance between subtle looks, power and comfort and it didn't have too many toys on it to attract the wrong types of driver eg. Sales Reps. Sorry if this annoys people, Loxy i'm thinking of you for one because i know you love your car mate, but it is just my 2p ;)

I wasn't that keen either at the time, but after seeing it being built and learning about the why and how, I now hold it in a different light.

I had an opinion, it changed after I had spent some time in its company.

If I'd driven it like the lucky two from here, I'm sure I would have been even more impressed.

It's an opinion that a few hold iirc. I don't agree with all of it but I do agree with some. All opinions welcome here.

Except stux.

Haha, I wasn't saying he shouldn't have that opinion but I'm just expecting others to lay into him. I too agree some thing points but I generally love them.

Right i'm gonna be the first to say it, and probably get flamed to sh@t for it, but i think the Mugen is ugly. That wing looks like something you would get from Halfrauds, i have never been the biggest fan of the new shape TypeR, i don't think there is enough to define them from the standard Civics, the added downfall of the standard car running red badges aswell is not good for me. The Mugen manages to make the car look a little cheap and nasty, the body kit is so over the top it is like something from a Fast and Furious movie. I know they are far more powerful, and the aero kit is designed for purpose, but in my opinion it is like trying to polish a turd. The new TypeR was softer than the EP3 to aim it at a different market, and with all the little extras it did well fitting in, but for me the EP3 was the perfect balance between subtle looks, power and comfort and it didn't have too many toys on it to attract the wrong types of driver eg. Sales Reps. Sorry if this annoys people, Loxy i'm thinking of you for one because i know you love your car mate, but it is just my 2p ;)

Someone on here said it once (snotty IIRC) - you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter. Never has a saying been more applicable. That said, glittery poo does look better than just plain old turd.

Someone on here said it once (snotty IIRC) - you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter. Never has a saying been more applicable. That said, glittery poo does look better than just plain old turd.

:lol: Brilliant :lol:

Im afraid im with NYaddict. No doubt it's a awesome handling car, and i bet it's a serious hoot to drive, but really, it's a £40,000+ Honda Civic, with different bits in the engine, and special wheels and bodykit. The Spoiler is way to OTT and doesn't suit it IMO. Also aren't the tailpipes fakes, not what id expect for 40k.

Cool car, but im afraid you have to be slighty insane to spend the cash on one. It's gonna be very hard on UK roads as well. I just don't get the super duper hatchback for track thing, same with R26R. You could have a much more capable car for a track car thats half the price and more fun.

Just my opinion, expect to be branded a tool. :p

Just my opinion, expect to be branded a tool. :p

Only by yourself it seems, if anyone at all :) .

It's clear that the Mugen 20 was targeted towards the die-hard Honda fans. With lolts of money.

Back