• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen spoiler painting idea

I have been looking around the internet at differnent ways that the Mugan spoiler has been painted because I want to do something different from everyone else.

Some people with cosmic's have painted the out side in Cosmic and the inside black.

What do you lot think or does anyone have any other ideas.

Thanks

mr_sport

If it's a genuine Mugen Wing.. I'd paint the rake Nighthawk Black and the Sides Cosmic.

If it's a Seibon CF replica, I'd paint the sides in Cosmic and leave the rake in CF.

hth

Sounds good. Thats what i was thinking of doing.

Only thing is do I spray the centre bit that comes off or do i also spray the bit that bolts onto the car.

thanks

mr_sport

Only thing is do I spray the centre bit that comes off or do i also spray the bit that bolts onto the car.

It will look best of you paint teh adjustable (piece you can remove) part, then paint the piece that fixes to the car the same colour as the car.

Think it would look good with the centre NHB even if there weren't any other dark touches on the car lads? hmmm

I have also seen a Cosmic with the rear valance indent coloured NHB along with the adjustable part of the wing.

Looked very good.

Think it would look good with the centre NHB even if there weren't any other dark touches on the car lads? hmmm

Yeah of course... If you don't go for the whole wing in the colour of the car - Mugen specify NHB as their 'contrast' colour - so whilst this isn't the case with the EP3 wing, it is on the FN2 wing - and the EP3 Mugen Grille, uses NHB as the contrast colour too.

Looks awesome..

Here's a pic of the FN2 all the same, as I can't find any of the EP3 done like this - they're either colour-coded or CF Look - granted the wheels are Anthracite - that said, the wing still kicks ass - in this scheme. If I had a Genuine Mugen wing (They don't come in CF Look), and my car was not NHB I'd paint the sides in the colour of the car - and the rake, like below, NHB - looks mental.

mugen2.jpg

mugen1.jpg

Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg

Honda-Civic-TypeR-Mugen-2.jpg

Bottom Line, literally, it looks nuts..

Edit: Dynax has got a NHB front End (Gen. Mugen Lip/Stock Bumper & Grille) on his Cosmic, and it looks pretty cool.. So I can imagine the wing being a success as it's no way as lairy as what he has done.

3850072986_6f1c1f9ae5.jpg

5568_514864542852_268101218_806942_335936_n.jpg

Awesome Build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah of course... If you don't go for the whole wing in the colour of the car - Mugen specify NHB as their 'contrast' colour - so whilst this isn't the case with the EP3 wing, it is on the FN2 wing - and the EP3 Mugen Grille, uses NHB as the contrast colour too.

Looks awesome..

Here's a pic of the FN2 all the same, as I can't find any of the EP3 done like this - they're either colour-coded or CF Look - granted the wheels are Anthracite - that said, the wing still kicks ass - in this scheme. If I had a Genuine Mugen wing (They don't come in CF Look), and my car was not NHB I'd paint the sides in the colour of the car - and the rake, like below, NHB - looks mental.

mugen2.jpg

mugen1.jpg

Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg

Honda-Civic-TypeR-Mugen-2.jpg

Bottom Line, literally, it looks nuts..

Edit: Dynax has got a NHB front End (Gen. Mugen Lip/Stock Bumper & Grille) on his Cosmic, and it looks pretty cool.. So I can imagine the wing being a success as it's no way as lairy as what he has done.

3850072986_6f1c1f9ae5.jpg

5568_514864542852_268101218_806942_335936_n.jpg

Awesome Build.

They look nuts the Green wheels dont look right on a Cosmic grey though

Hmm im tempted by a rep in non carbon as I think it'll look sexy as in all cosmic/centre black. Its definatly on the list - maybe next :D

So you think that it will look good. Also would i have to put a carbon bonnet on or someother black at the from to balance otu out if you know what I mean.

Thanks for your inout guys.

mr_sport

Back