• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen1314 NHB CTR : Toda / Gruppe M / Seibon / Skunk2

Own this car for nearly two and half years now. Its becoming of of a cliche, but its true that everytime i drive it (especially long distances) i love the car more and more. Though there are times where ive decided to part it for a STI / Evo. But for the time being i quite content of what i have.
Heres a background of what ive done to the car.
BODY STYLING
Seibon Carbon Spoiler
Seibon Buddyclub Bonnet
JDM Deflectors
ENGINE
Hondata K100
Gruppe M
Spoon ETD
J's Racing Throttle body
SFS Red Hose

EXHAUST
Toda Exhaust
Toda Manifold
RBC Inlet Manifold
SUSPENSION
Tein's S Tech Lower 20mm
JDM Rear Anti Roll Bar
JDM Front Anti Roll Bar
Rear Gold Carbing
J's Racing Front Strut
Skunk 2 LCA
Brakes
Goodridge Stainless Lines
Ferodo's 2500
Vented Groove Disks
INTERIOR
JDM Carpet
JDM Style FootLighting
JDM Carbon Door Sills
Mugen Pedals
Carbon Dash
Skunk Gear Knob
Buddyclub Shortshifter
I.C.E
Kickers Rear Speakers
Alpine SPR 16 Component Speakers
Vibe Subwoofer
Vibe Amp
JVC Double Din DVD Sterio
MISC
Mugen Gold Oil
MugenSocks
4 X Yokohama Paradas
Retro Wipers
PIAA Side Side Blue Lights
PIAA Full White Beam Lights
Clifford Alarm
OEM Honda Fog Lights

Overal im quite happy with the car. Bit worried IF i should spend any more money on it OR save up for a Turbo car. If i was to spend anymore money on it it would possible be on a Fast Road Setup and maybe lower it.
Lowering the car would worry me, as i having so many problems with speedhumps over in my place. Worried of scratching the B pipe. Any sugguestions of improving the handling without ruining the ride (not too hard ).
Heres some pictures when it was nearly stock.
B.jpg

D.jpg

A.jpg

3-3.jpg

ct.jpg

Then Mrs bought a D80 so played around with it :lol:
C.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

H.jpg

O.jpg

P.jpg

l.jpg

k.jpg

m.jpg

7-2.jpg

Recently i bought a Seibon Buddyclub bonnet. Been trying to adjust the bonnet catch, but still there was no luck in filling up the gap in the left hand side :evil:
Am i to assume that it just a bad fit and theres no way of making it look decent ? :scratch:
j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures. Car looks good. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the carbon dash. Never really liked it. Not sure why?

Great photos and great editing skills! :cool: Love this one...

H.jpg

Car and plate looks pretty cool too! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:
I edited the thread title to subtle and you've changed it back. :confused:

What does suttle mean?
:rolleyes: blonde moment, My wales trip yesterday has finally caught up :p
One question to all you guys who have fast road setup with their standard OEM Suspension. Just how much difference is it. How does it feel on the roads / cornering etc ?
As mention Im thinking of lowering but worried that it will ruin the ride, as theres days where it does get a bit bumpy. Also more importantly i have a low spoon B Pipe which i like to keep from scratch free. Any sugguestions please .

Good spec list there, apart from the J's front strut bar :eek:

Only a fud would buy such a thing!

nice looking car you have here, as for the fast road set up you asked about, its meant to improve the handling of the car and sort out the camber adjustment im looking in to it atm so will let you know how i get on

Do yourself a favour and get some eibachs/spoon springs ;)

Trust me they make all the difference!

Do yourself a favour and get some eibachs/spoon springs ;)

Trust me they make all the difference!
did u sell them finally stu ? If not i might be intersted. Also how did it feel with the b pipe ? Any trouble over humps and bumps ?

*UPDATE* fitted some Tein S tech Springs , groved vented disk today.
Only done a 2minute test drive, but really really impressed with the handling. No bodyroll so far, and not too bad over humps and bumps.
Will get pictures up later on

Back