• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

Did FEEL'S make a facelift grill ? i thought it was only made for pre facelift

BTW car's looking nice Adrian =)

It looks like you could be right on that one fella :(

Cheers matey! Thanks for your help btw ;)

Don't like the exhaust touching the bumper, there's a good chance it'll melt...

Don't like the exhaust touching the bumper, there's a good chance it'll melt...

It's not touching fella and its been on for a few weeks now with no damage to the bumper, but becuase i am over protective i have some J's hangers on order :lol:

Dotty yhpm

im VERY impressed with how high that b-pipe is compared to my spoon one, bet you have no problems going over humps;)

Fitted my J's rear tie bar last weekend, pics to follow, also this week I got my OEM wheels powdercoated by Top Marques in Fenton, top job I must say! Just a couple of phone pics untill I can get some decent ones :)

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

Liking that colour mate!:cool:

Any more plans for it in the near future?

Cheers! Well if it all goes according to plan i'll be getting a FEEL'S header to complete the power mods for now, then back to getting some more braces and focusing on the handling more with a combo of J's, FEEL'S and either Mugen or Spoon

My dream list is

J's upper rear brace and circuit pillar bar
FEEL'S rear camber adjusters, brake lines and rad pipes
Mugen suspension or Spoon springs
Spoon monoblocks with Mu rotors
and then possibly some carbon exterior bling

We shall see how it goes though! I'm sure theres plenty there to keep James busy :lol:

Wheels looking smart dude! Can't believe I just missed you today! Haha. Got my mouse cheers, passed cash onto Neil just after I saw you. Though one slight problem, it keeps popping up on screen when I go into the settings bit, with no mouse found, click ok to scan USB drives or cancel.

Have you installed the drivers on the disc? Either that or download the latest ones from Razer ;) Cheers

I have the fortune of knowing this car pretty well too!

I thought it was pretty awesome before the whole 'scooby doo' thing!

Now it's unbelievable!

Can't wait to be a passenger on the way to JAE in it :D

just bumper into this thread, tarmacnymph is doing the purple theme too, i think he will be quite jealous of the rocker cover.
very nice civic

Back