• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My '05 NHB CTR - Time to say goodbye :(

Awesome head unit, really improves the sound quality from the standard speakers. Mind you will need the DIN>ISO aerial adapter.

No more CDs :D

Depends on the aerial input of the existing one. If it's an Alpine it will most likely be the same.

"Picked it up around 2 weeks ago, can't drive her untill sunday 15th though, as that is when I turn 21 "

Hehe! Same problem I had when I turned 22, had mine sat on the drive for 3 weeks. Well worth the wait! Very nice looking car.

As for bulbs HIDs, that is about only mod i've put on mine.

Thought I'd get some piccies up of the new Headunit. Was a bitch to fit, but got there in the end :D

Alpine IDA-X305:

Album art shown on screen:
DSC00782.jpg

Controlled just like an iPod:
DSC00783.jpg

Night Shot:
DSC00784.jpg

Red back light:
DSC00788.jpg

Goes with the dash ;) :
DSC00789.jpg

All powered by 8GB of:
DSC00781.jpg

Certainly beats a **** load of CD's lying about :D

I'm after that exact stereo, do you know if it's compatable with the iPod touch (2nd gen)?? Where did you get it from and how much?

Think I paid around £270 from car audio direct. Lucky for you it's now been reduced to £250 here!

And yeah, it is compatible:

iPod Compatibility

Full control and charging for:

• iPod 5G
  • iPod nano 1G - 4G
  • iPod classic
  • iPod touch 1G and 2G
  • iPhone and 3G iPhone

Nice head unit :)

Alpine FTW

I was thinking of getting something like that but now and again I used CD's so I'll stick with mine for now as it has the ipod link.

Think it charges all of them Nickolas ;)

Full control and charging for:

• iPod 5G
  • iPod nano 1G - 4G
  • iPod classic
  • iPod touch 1G and 2G
  • iPhone and 3G iPhone

Gave it a quick going over yesterday while the weather was dry for a few hours. Did the engine bay as well.

Started raining after the first snap so only got a couple.

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

Hope you like!

its a very nice clean motor you have got yourself. im turning 22 end of this month and my insurance is like £130 a month, how much will yours be?
just realised your head unit doesnt have a CD deck, can it play the videos stored on the ipod?

Back