• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My '05 NHB CTR - Time to say goodbye :(

They look too good to put your feet on, need to get some driving shoes that stay in the car so the mats don't get dirty :lol:

They look too good to put your feet on, need to get some driving shoes that stay in the car so the mats don't get dirty :lol:

My mate keeps a brush in a bag in his door card, too brush off any mud or cak from his shoes before he gets in his car.

My mate keeps a brush in a bag in his door card, too brush off any mud or cak from his shoes before he gets in his car.

That's not a bad idea, my gf would probably have a moan at me if I tried to clean her shoes before she gets in though :lol:

Spent most of yesterday cleaning inside of car all hoovered and wiped down ready for new mats. Even done all the door shuts and engine bay. Pics aren't the best but you get the point:

New mats in:
SDC10022.jpg

Clean interior:
SDC10023.jpg

Clean doorshuts:
SDC10013.jpg

New Rad Cap:
SDC10018.jpg

Engine Bay Cleaned:
SDC10020.jpg

Wheels Cleaned:
SDC10016.jpg

Reflections:
SDC10017.jpg

SDC10011.jpg

Whole:
SDC10010.jpg

:D

Hehe, thanks for the comments lads, she was in dire need of a clean!

Ordered some JDM wind deflectors and JDM carbon door sills, should be here pretty soon! :D

Gave the car a quick clean today while it was dry and got a couple snaps of the new bits fitted.

SDC10056.jpg

SDC10058.jpg

SDC10057.jpg

Think I'm gonna get the rear 3 windows tinted now with a dark smoke so it all ties in.

Hope ya'll like! :D

Nice work mate, are you happy with them? I had a right load of grief getting my passenger side deflector to stay in place.
Did you put the metal hooks under the rubber trim or on top?

I had trouble getting it to stay in place on the passenger side too, lucky had a mate there to help me though. I put them under the rubber trim, over the metal bit inside so the rubbers then go over the clips. Very happy with them, kinda hard to see at night but not too bad during the day!

Finally decided to bite the bullet and bought myself a Gruppe M.

Came up on CTRO for sale and thought why not? She should be here tomorrow.

Also got a red earthing kit from LeeH and fit that today:

SDC10059.jpg

SDC10060.jpg

Back