• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 05 NHB Rotrex'ed 315 wbhp / 370.8bhp

Fair enough, after hearing all about Seano's on HET I thought there maybe was a pattern developing.

Are you doing Brands in Dec with H.o.T? You still owe me a pax lap ;)

What happen to Seano's baby Rotrex? afaik he got it nicked and back, I dunno anything about a failure on his charger... Hopefully there isn't a pattern... :confused:

I wont book it until I get the car ready, but yes I should be there. And yeah you'll definitely get your pax lap mate! I have real brakes and suspension now so it should be more interesting. And I love Brands :twisted:

Get to the back of the queue :p
No fighting no fighting :D

What happen to Seano's baby Rotrex? afaik he got it nicked and back, I dunno anything about a failure on his charger... Hopefully there isn't a pattern... :confused:

I wont book it until I get the car ready, but yes I should be there. And yeah you'll definitely get your pax lap mate! I have real brakes and suspension now so it should be more interesting. And I love Brands :twisted:

No fighting no fighting :D

I think Seano's blew a seal or something??

Cheers for the pax lap, will take you up on it and as for Lottie, she'll be too busy being shocked at the dirty state of you car so I'll nip into the pax seat LOL!!

Sean is on his 3rd supercharger now, one had bearing failure and smashed the casing.
i have been tempted by a rotrex but they are too unreliable for an extra 20-30bhp

I am not posting anything that Sean hasn't posted before

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean is on his 3rd supercharger now, one had bearing failure and smashed the casing.
i have been tempted by a rotrex but they are too unreliable for an extra 20-30bhp

thanks for posting that, been sitting here wracking me brain for what he told me was wrong:confused:

i dare you to post that on the other forum :lol:

i dare you to post that on the other forum :lol:

no chance, tarticus would have a little patch of wee on his pants, he'd be that excited!

fair play to sean for trying something different, its just a shame its not been reliable for him

damn! 3 chargers! Mate you should have told me that earlier, I'd have gone the N/A route :shock:
Basically I was told by the guy who fitted it to my car that they just didnt break. And as in theory they are more efficient than the old Jackson Racing, and as JR have dumped their old s/c for the Rotrex I though it was safe.

Thanks for letting me know, at least I know this one might not be the last one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting reading this - Is that 100% true that he is on his 3rd charger??

Bit crap if it is really - pay all that money you expect the product to work, be it a turbo, supercharger or anything.

As I understand it the first one failed following a thrashing by the c*nts that nicked his car. The second one didn't fail at all - he upgraded to a different charger. So although he is on his third, only one has failed and that's hardly surprising given what it was put through.

I wonder what they did to it .. I mean unless they literally crashed it, I cant see what would be a problem to the charger. Cold start? running on no oil?

:lol: It's already happened.

lol!

Still waiting for my charger. I got back from hols on Monday and first thing I did was to call TTS...
I was told I'd get a call when he'll receive the replacement charger, some time this week, and I still haven't heard anything... me NOT impressed and happy :(

3 weeks without driving my 'baby' is starting to make me go loopy :smt119

nice civic you got there. must be mental.

think iv seen your car before near walton on thames? i got a white JDM 96 integra

Eaaaasy boy.

I'll let you drive my ''beast'' to get your fix ;) :lol:

thanks mate, looking forward to it! Especially with the new goodies on ;)

nice civic you got there. must be mental.

think iv seen your car before near walton on thames? i got a white JDM 96 integra

Thanks you!
It's quite an experience to drive :D
if you're in Walton then yes it's very likely it was me (u really cant miss the bonnet scoop :lol: )
I would have slowed down/waved/look at your dc2 with interest coz I'm a big fan of the JDM front.

Thanks you!
if you're in Walton then yes it's very likely it was me (u really cant miss the bonnet scoop :lol: )
I would have slowed down/waved/look at your dc2 with interest coz I'm a big fan of the JDM front.

i usually slow down and take a look at the CTR's but i saw yours in traffic just before walton bridge. your mahoosive scoop caught my eye.
i thought you aither stuck it on to look cool or your running some serious power & actually need it lol! you from the area?

Thanks you!

Quite an experience to be driven in too!

<Hint: A3, Wet Road, Low tread Tyres> :lol:

i usually slow down and take a look at the CTR's but i saw yours in traffic just before walton bridge. your mahoosive scoop caught my eye.
i thought you aither stuck it on to look cool or your running some serious power & actually need it lol! you from the area?

lol!
na it doesnt look cool tbh, I'm pretty ****ed off about the finish. But when I get the car back I'll have a special treatment for the bonnet. Yeah I'm kinda local.

When it's running can you take it upto 8.6k?
nop, I still havent sorted the fuelling so for the moment it can only rev till 8000.

Dynax said:
Quite an experience to be driven in too!

<Hint: A3, Wet Road, Low tread Tyres>
yeah but you loved it :D :twisted:

Back