• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY 2003 NHB CTR (new on pg 3.. 7/4/09)

When you fitting them mate, car will look cool with the spoon on.

I'll fit the ETD whenever i get a chance, and im hoping to go down TGM sometime next month an get them to fit the exhaust and the JDM ARB and Carbing tie bar. Need to find a good b-pipe before the end of the month.

Good luck with that, seems to just be the back box thats for sale quite a bit just now :(

Yeah thers been a few back boxes for sale but no b pipes. New they're around £300 plus the long wait to get it shipped in.
Might try and source a supersprint.

Yeah thers been a few back boxes for sale but no b pipes. New they're around £300 plus the long wait to get it shipped in.
Might try and source a supersprint.

And the rest mate, more like £400+ now.

Time for and update. Ive had a few new parts fitted for a few weeks now.........
- Mugen front splitter
- Spoon N1 back box
- Spoon B-pipe
- D2 LCA's
- Rear JDM ARB in red
- Carbing lower tie bar
- J's Racing front strut
- J's Racing ETD
- SFS induction hose

also got a J's Racing oil and rad cap coming

mycivic9-1.jpg

mycivic14.jpg

mycivic15.jpg

mycivic13.jpg

mycivic17.jpg

mycivic16.jpg

mycivic18.jpg

mycivic19.jpg

I know i need a new rear splitter so it doesnt have the other hole from my old exhaust. But the hole shows the LCA's off more and its not bothering me that much atm.

Mate, that is one smart looking CTR.

LCA's are wicked.

The ONLY thing I would change is the 'R' on the cap's. I'm a big fan of the red 'H'.

:smt023

Very nice looking car mate!

Are you finding the splitter is causeing clearance problems on drive's & other places? Already caught mine twice & not lowered it yet!!!

LCA's are wicked.

The ONLY thing I would change is the 'R' on the cap's. I'm a big fan of the red 'H'.

cheers mate, its been completely transformed from how it looked when i first bought it.
I got the "R" just to see how the wheels looked with something on the caps.
Think i'll get some red "H" to compare.

Very nice looking car mate!

Are you finding the splitter is causeing clearance problems on drive's & other places? Already caught mine twice & not lowered it yet!!!

cheers mate!

Not had any problems with speed bumps or driveways but i caught it the other day on a edging curb when i pulled into a parking space at a restuarant. I always reverse into spaces now.

The Spoon B-pipe hits more speed bumps

QFT. My B pipe scrapes like a bitch all the time.

Car is looking sweet. I hope you will be bringing it to JAE this year!

cheers ,ate.

JAE is a long way away, i never know what im doing from one day to the next with my work. But ive been looking to go to my first meet for ages now. Could be the one. Isit just japanese cars aloud or could my mates in thier focus RS and Golf GTI come alone with me?

cheers ,ate.

JAE is a long way away, i never know what im doing from one day to the next with my work. But ive been looking to go to my first meet for ages now. Could be the one. Isit just japanese cars aloud or could my mates in thier focus RS and Golf GTI come alone with me?

Only Jap cars on the stand I'm affraid atm. You can have non Jap cars on the stand, but they need a different support car pass. Plus as we've only got space for 30 cars atm, I would like to fill them with Type R's first if possible.

LCA's are wicked.

I was going to type this!!^^^

Car looks cracking.

Back