• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Aren't you getting an FD2?
Any luck finding one?
Still on the hunt. The auctions are all on a go slow this week due to Japanese holidays and all that's been up lately is custard cream ones which is my least favourite colour. So just hunting watching and waiting.

Still on the hunt. The auctions are all on a go slow this week due to Japanese holidays and all that's been up lately is custard cream ones which is my least favourite colour. So just hunting watching and waiting.

It takes time but something will turn up.
It's frustrating though

Lol.

Mark. You need one of these by the way.

5fbbbe1976e5592da542b673d8d22f81.jpg

So, i have it!

To say it was a rushed event is an understatement. I had just finished shopping at B&Q and was in Sam's car.
I get a message from Andy, then a photo message, Log book arrived!
Enter mass panic mode, trying to work out which train to get and what will be the cheapest, etc.

That was at around dinner time, before i know it im on the train to Newcastle. Its a long journey but my head was all over the place with excitement.
Andy meets me, Sam and my daughter at the train station and drives me to the car. Had a really good chat on the way and we were also laughing at the drinkers in Newcastle.

Get to the car and it starts raining :lol:
Luckily its under the carport. The gates are opened and there it is. WOW! It looks amazing!
I check the car out and its really clean, everything looks fresh and new.

We go for a test drive and the car is stiff, it feels like its on coilovers but it feels good. The power delivery is smooth.
I get chance to open it up on the dual carriageway and its feels fast. It reaches speeds where i could get in to trouble quickly so i have to back off.

I love it! Andy had even fitted the stereo well, with the usb cables tucked away nicely.
So with paperwork all signed and sealed we set off to a local Premier Inn, they were full.

So i had to drive 3 hours to home. The car isn't really a motorway cruiser :lol:
But the lack of comfort is made up for it when you hit the bends.

Pics at Andys

Pics at home

Back