• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

There's always a faster car out there Mark, but I agree 200bhp isn't a lot these days.

As per Dotty, just get a Flashpro and stick in on there with the map that comes on Flashpro manager. It'll give you a smile pretty quickly!

Bit slow to this thread Mark, what did you use on your wheels on the first page? Difference on the inside is mental!

Bit slow to this thread Mark, what did you use on your wheels on the first page? Difference on the inside is mental!

I used Meguiars alloy and tyre cleaner. It comes is a pink bottle.

I use an Autobrite one for everyday as it's less harsh.

Mark have you ever used Iron X? I'm looking for something day to day for my Rays.

I use Autobrites version Purple Rain.

It's brilliant mate, clears loads of cr@p off before washing. Plus saves a load of elbow work.

Since I sealed my wheels, all I do is purple rain them and then wash them with the car.

I use Iron X all over the car, good stuff. Mark's an AB whore so uses their equivalent :lol:

Don't use it as a cleaner though, it's literally just to dissolve fallout. If you want an all in one then use Dragons Breath, but that shíts expensive if you're going to use it on every wash.

Me personally, I'd use it maybe once a month, and just use Bilberry as maintenance washes along with a hard wearing wax.

EDIT: just see the replies lol.

I use Autobrite because its gentle on the car.
All their products usually are but they still have the cleaning power of the other stuff.
Have a look on websites Dooks and pick what's best for you.
They're all good cleaners.

Chris, given that they're still new/fresh and such a fragile finish, perhaps Gtechiq or similar nanocoating is worth considering?

Worth researching, meant to last a year or more between applications.

I can't use it on the split rims though, sometimes has a reaction to polished finishes.

Been poking about today, checking the oil etc and I found this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449238902.053772.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1449238912.121574.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1449238921.092610.jpg

What is it and what's supposed to be plugged into it?

WATER TEMP. SENSOR ATTACHMENT
>Requires a part of the upper hose of radiator to be cut and inserted
>PT1/8 sensor pitch compatible with major water temperature gauges
>Provided in 8 sizes for vehicles from compact cars to sports cars
>Light, high quality, high precision aluminum cut attachment
>Colored anodized finishing dresses up your engine room
>Supplied with highly anti-corrosive stainless bands

juran-sca-s-m16.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back