• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Don't forget the RE-11's. I would guess the brake pads are uprated too.

What I'm wondering about is what that mount looking thing is on the boot lid, just as it meets the rear windscreen?

Cool, didn't notice the brakes.

Andy has asked what the thing on the boot is but it does look like an aerial mount. Will find out but I want it removed.

Sort the wheels?

LOL... Those are Weds. You're already sorted for wheels.

Good acquisition.

Edit: Whoops, just seen the last page where you find out they're Wedsports.

a switch that we don't know what it does yet. :lol:

Intrigued!

Could it be a power switch for an amp wired in, looks although there may be an extra cable coming off the battery?
Or have they had a custom rear wiper and that's the switch? (although seems too far fetched)
A cut off switch?

Hoping something good!

Stunning car and loving it in that colour

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend's Eunos has extra switches. One is a fog light hidden in a brake light. The other, we think, was something to do with a transponder? It wires into the engine bay to a custom bracket but there's nothing mounted on the bracket & two wires with audio jack style connections dangling... Either that or some kind of custom horn A-la dukes of hazzard?

Loving the car chap, but wedsports or not, for me the wheels would be changed as i don't like the look of the current ones. They look..........well small.

Loving the car chap, but wedsports or not, for me the wheels would be changed as i don't like the look of the current ones. They look..........well small.

Cheers for the input dude.
I actually like them, I've not seen them before. I was after a set of SA-55 M a bit back so I'm all good.

And to solve the mystery.

The thing on the boot is an aerial and the switch is for the cooling fan override. So it seems my car is no stranger to the track. Maybe it's trying to tell me something? :lol:

Either that or the guy had bad radio reception and was always stuck in traffic :lol:

I was thinking it may be a fan override for the fan. :lol:

Wait till you see the car in the flesh before deciding on the wheels IMO.

Back