• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

I had the AST's as a brand new option and they were good, but as time went on owners seemed to have increasing problems both with the product and the service, I don't think I would recommend them any more. There's a few options out there now the car has been around for a while.

74d5ec34bbcd35aabd307f8393683ed5.jpg

should be in my own FD2 in a couple of weeks

Nice Dotty :smt023:smt023

So that's my birthday done
Avengers done

There's only one thing on my tick list to do and that's get my car

Can vouch for the rear Konis.

Easy to fit and really improved ride quality.

No effects to handling that I could notice. Not on the road anyway.

I done a how to on FD2 forum if it's still on there?

Can vouch for the rear Konis.

Easy to fit and really improved ride quality.

No effects to handling that I could notice. Not on the road anyway.

I done a how to on FD2 forum if it's still on there?

Fd2 forum been down for ages.
What setting did you find best for the rear yellow konis?
Have set here to go in, looks like a handy swop as shock is seperate from the spring.

Just read this from the first post, i feel your pain mate, i'm gonna go through it soon as iv'e just sold the Teg and going for an FD2 ;)

Cant be long now for getting yours on the road.

Just read this from the first post, i feel your pain mate, i'm gonna go through it soon as iv'e just sold the Teg and going for an FD2 ;)

Cant be long now for getting yours on the road.
Hello T.G. long time no chat. I'm on the hunt to. Marks one is absolutely beautiful

Out of curiosity what are the two levers on the side of the drivers seat on the FD2?
Is it height adjustment + something else?
T.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back