My 2016 red FK2

Last edited:
Thanks, I have an fk8 coming next month. I love the fk8 and can't wait for it to arrive but I've always preffered the look of the fk2 and when this came up I couldn't resist. Although meant my fabia vrs has gone as I've ran out of room :(

I test drove a Polished Metal Metallic & got Championship White :p

It was a dull,rainy day & the demonstrator wasn't particularly clean so it didn't really do the colour justice :(

Nice car! So you are keeping the fk2 and getting an fk8??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah both will be keepers till I drop lol. I was planning on a FK8 as they are amazing, and a MK2 focus RS or Nismo 370z. But then this came up with 1000 miles on the clock and it does what I wanted from the RS/Nismo so was a no brainer!

Yeah it's basically brand new :) yep the fk8 will become the daily. Although I work from home and most places I go are within walking distance so daily doesn't mean a lot. My son loves the fk2 and getting dropped off at school in it so thats the job the fk8 will probably take lol

The FK2 looks really good Paul. Amazing how the spoilers have changed over the years, mine is barely there (EP3).

Hi Paul - I used to be the owner - good to see it went to a good home ! It was a difficult choice to sell but I succumbed to a FK8 Polished metal before they stopped making them...as you can tell by the mileage it was a rarely used weekend toy and never saw rain..Enjoy - its a great car

Last edited:
Hi Paul - I used to be the owner - good to see it went to a good home ! It was a difficult choice to sell but I succumbed to a FK8 Polished metal before they stopped making them...as you can tell by the mileage it was a rarely used weekend toy and never saw rain..Enjoy - its a great car
Hiya, that's great. Yeah I will look after it. It's in great condition and a credit to you! I have a polished metal fk8 too so can't blame you! Although I think I prefer the fk2, it's locked in the garage whilst the fk8 has been relegated to the driveway. I assume your into car care as the paintwork on the fk2 was spot on!