• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 53 plate Satin Silver CTR...EIBACH Photos

Heres my CTR after a good clean

Engine

Piper manifold race cat back with 6 x 4 Oval pipe
AEM CAI with Hydrosheild
Buddyclub oil Cap and radiator cap
Hondata k100 ECU mapped at TDI North 233.8 BHP @ 7689 and 169.8lbft @ 5687.
J'S racing front tower strut and torque damper
Energy rear engine mount
Uprated front engine mount and insert ( forgot which one fitted by TDI north)

Suspension and Wheels
ABP Fast Road Setup and adjustable camber bolts
uprated suspension bushes
18" Advanti racing wheels SG40 with parada tyres ( not liking these at all )
Spoon rear tie Bar
Js Racing strut Tower bar

Tarty Bits
mugen socks
Buddyclub Carbon fibre bonnet
Carbon fibre slam panel

Interior Mods

Skunk2 racing gearknob
carbon fibre door sills

Ive got a few more bits lined up Tien Suspension and inlet manifold and a carbon fibre spoiler

hope you like it ... :)

Attachments

• frntwingedit..jpg
    frntwingedit..jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 64
  • fieldfrntedit..jpg
    fieldfrntedit..jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 57
  • bonnet1..jpg
    bonnet1..jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 49
  • enginebay2..jpg
    enginebay2..jpg
    242 KB · Views: 55
  • headonedit..jpg
    headonedit..jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
Got good power from those mods there, whats the quality of the bonnet as i might get one of those in the future

This is a FL version of how I would like my car to look :lol:. What does the exhaust sound like with the manifold? I have a piper cat back and am saving up for the rest of the system.

I dont know how loud yours is but mine is mega loud. Motorway driving is not fun, but it does sound good in the v-tec

It's loud but bareable, as I can drive on the motorway with only a slight humm from the exhaust and when I have the windows up driving round town etc I don't even notice it. But you have slightly put me off getting the mani now lol. You wouldn't happen to have any videos of it would you?

Dont be put off I love mine really !!! I havent got any vids ill try and do one but it will be on me iPhonne so quality will be poop !

:lol: tbh I love the sound and wouldn't mind it louder but my gf hates it and I do motorway driving quite often and if I'm cruising it can get a bit irritating lol.

That's fine mate, any vid would be awesome if you could.

Cheers :)
The Inlet manifold is my next job along with tein coilovers.

But got lots in the pipe line . ;)

went to TDi north today and had the spoon lower strut bar installed

Not been on in a while so a quick update.... the civic is still the same apart from a service and the SG40 rims are off for a powder coat in candy apple red and a black stripe .

I havent been able to spend on her for a while as ive bought a new toy....Mitsubishi Evo IX MR FQ340 and thats had the Tiens instead !!!

Very nice! Just wondering where you got the carbon fibre cover above the radiatior? And where did you get all your carbon bits from?

No worries fella. Awesome 2nd car though, will you be keeping the CTR?

Defo !! I could never sell her . The CTR is now a motorway and A road terrorist up and down the country with work :lol:

The Evo doesnt and wont get wet (Pussy I know :rolleyes:) and is only used for track and nice weekends but its sooo much fun mate !

Hows your CTR coming along ?

I will get a vid of the CTR inside cockpit today on motorway fella, just for sound of piper system :lol: then youll rush out and get one before it was mapped it sounded awful low down and real doggy but after session at TDi North sounds monster

Very nice! Just wondering where you got the carbon fibre cover above the radiatior? And where did you get all your carbon bits from?

I got the Carbon fibre slam panel, bonnet and door sills secondhand from someone on this forum mate .

Seibon do some nice bits though or keep trawling the for sale threads youll get a bargain :cool:

Defo !! I could never sell her . The CTR is now a motorway and A road terrorist up and down the country with work :lol:

The Evo doesnt and wont get wet (Pussy I know :rolleyes:) and is only used for track and nice weekends but its sooo much fun mate !

Hows your CTR coming along ?

I will get a vid of the CTR inside cockpit today on motorway fella, just for sound of piper system :lol: then youll rush out and get one before it was mapped it sounded awful low down and real doggy but after session at TDi North sounds monster

Yeah it's not too bad, I'm more into getting it up to scratch before other things so I'm saving to have the stone chips sorted and a wheel refurb as my gf dont mind me spending on it now :lol:

Dont tempt me lol, as that may be next for me. I could hide that very easily, I'm sure I could think up some sort of excuse as to why it has got louder lol.

How much do you pay on insurance if you dont mind me asking?

Back