• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My baby

Decide to take some pics after giving the car a quick clean. I took the pics with my Xmas pressie, my Canon 450d...

Im after tips on piccy taking from you pro photographers in here! Im lookin to invest and buy a tripod very soon.

Anyway, I digress,

Here is my 05 plate Type R in Cosmic, only done basic mods so far, Aem v2 and Dc sports cat back

What ya reckon?

Don

I want it lowering, but im dubious due to the mid pipe being low on the DC exhaust, it catches now, and it aint lowered!

Now for the shocker! I looked at my mileage today and I am on 71890 miles! I had 30k on it when I bought her in April 08!!!

Mental, but never missed a beat

Work, Work Work!!!

I have also got a Volvo V70 T5 which I managed to put on 60k in 12 months! (Noth the same time obviously!! lol)

Check out 7dayshop.com for tripods mate, they do some good cheap ones, but have a good deal on a Manfrotto at the moment;) Car is sweet BTW, Cosmic, best colour;)

Check out 7dayshop.com for tripods mate, they do some good cheap ones, but have a good deal on a Manfrotto at the moment;) Car is sweet BTW, Cosmic, best colour;)

There are some great deals there, will be investing in a Manfrotto tripod for only£42!! Bargain! I already got a remote switch, so all being well, I should have enough to get me started. (I got the twin lens bundle with 8gb memory card so great starter kit really!)

I got the Manfrotto not so long ago, great tripod, with a good price. It comes with a good ball head aswell, so is awesome for Panning shots. I've also got one of their own brand £15 jobbies, again a good tripod, and makes an awesome light stand. Have fun with the camera mate;)

My next mod is Im possibly getting the wheels refurbed and finished in a matt black effect. I am after a carbon bonnet and mugen grill, then eventually racing manifold and kpro!

Will be stunning once complete!

Back