• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Baby!

Nice car, i do like the Milano version, seems to suit the car better than other colors:)

what tints did you have on the front? ive never had any problems with mine. touch wood

Lightly smokey or something not as dark as the back, but plod said they were 32% darker than the legal limit. The checkpoint was in ASDA carpark so they sent me in to get a stanley blade paint scraper to remove it there and then before letting me drive off! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, I love the Rages.

The plate was £550... bit of sore point at the moment though... got pulled on Friday! Grrrrrr :evil:

All 3!! He was sat in a lay by and he told me he thought oh there's Kirsty I think I'll go pull her over! I dont think it's that bad... but he thought so! Lol. I think I'll leave it on though... if I space it the way it's meant to be it doesn't say anything!

I got it 6 months ago!!

Normal font is boring... :rolleyes:

I got a set of legal plates when I bought the registration. How many times can you get caught before the DVLA take the registration off you?

I believe my highlighted comments explain the problem here. :roll:

A plate is either legal or not - if you want people to know your name then get a pink sunvisor strip with KIRSTY on it in a contrasting colour. :lol:

Lightly smokey or something not as dark as the back, but plod said they were 32% darker than the legal limit. The checkpoint was in ASDA carpark so they sent me in to get a stanley blade paint scraper to remove it there and then before letting me drive off! :mad: :mad: :mad:
yeah mines lightly tinted at the front. well you seen it in hampshire anyway. never had any problems so far anyway

yeah mines lightly tinted at the front. well you seen it in hampshire anyway. never had any problems so far anyway

They didn't just pull me by chance there were about 10 police cars dotted around cribbs causeway Bristol, they were on the look out for this type of thing plates,windows etc on a clamp down in the Bristol area operation "lets be cnut's" IIRC. They told me to follow them into ASDA where they had 6-8 bays set up with DVLA present sniffer dogs & loads of local plod standing around looking like they were doing nothing, even though 1 mile away in patchway a few granny's were getting robbed, but oh no my windows and plate are far more of a risk to society :mad: :mad: :mad:.

I think the normal traffic police won't pull you for this, i was just unlucky to get caught in the area of a clamp down. I am not risking it again is i have been warned next time there will be points!!!!!

Nice car, i remember seeing it with the number plate at brands hatch for the last round of the BTCC with 2 pretty lady's riding in it:rolleyes:

Ah, my car looked wicked at Brands till I went the wrong way when I got there and she got covered in dust.

Someone still got a lovely photo of her though :)

n615401059_1415538_5397.jpg

I got a set of legal plates when I bought the registration. How many times can you get caught before the DVLA take the registration off you?

its not that you should get a VDRS first for plates then second time it can be points or a fine depending how much of an arse the traffic officer is. I would if im looking for a pull on "bad" plates pull you and give out a ticket to rectify (not VDRS as thats re-MOT) basically means ive been seen by the public to notice your plates and told you off and you whould have to swap back to normal, but to be honest illegal plates if they can be read for what they are i dont care... u must have had a traffic cop on a bad day!

if I space it the way it's meant to be it doesn't say anything!

To be honest.............. if I saw your car with the plate on it the way it is, I'd wonder what it was meant to say anyway.

Car looking good, apart from the plate.

Back