• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Black DC5

Welsh-Rich said:
HASNIC said:
Only thing i don't really like is the Gearknob and i still think you should run the mugen front but other than that it's pretty cool.

People whinging about the spoiler should have a look at the Mugen Phase two spoiler i'm looking at for the DC2, deffo function over form on that one!

mugenphase22tp6.jpg

:shock: :shock:

Seriously? :?

hmm...why do things that "improve" your car performance wise, look cack? :lol: :lol:

jokes mate...Im just not a fan.

Oh yeah i don't really like how it looks and it is removeable so can put the normal one on for road and run the beasty wing for track :lol:

HASNIC said:
Oh yeah i don't really like how it looks and it is removeable so can put the normal one on for road and run the beasty wing for track :lol:

If your getting one, I will have to get one to keep you behind me through the corners, Chris nice car and I like the rear spoiler.

Friendy said:
HASNIC said:

If your getting one, I will have to get one to keep you behind me through the corners, Chris nice car and I like the rear spoiler.

But the it will also make me even slower in a straight line so i don't think you'll have too much to worry about dude :lol:

HASNIC said:

LOL! :lol: :lol:

fairy muff. :)

Well I got to say im disappointed

when I saw more pics added I was expecting ones of Janine sprawled all over the bonnet

I was disappointed

CJN said:
Welsh-Rich said:
HASNIC said:
Only thing i don't really like is the Gearknob and i still think you should run the mugen front but other than that it's pretty cool.

People whinging about the spoiler should have a look at the Mugen Phase two spoiler i'm looking at for the DC2, deffo function over form on that one!

mugenphase22tp6.jpg

:shock: :shock:

Seriously? :?

hmm...why do things that "improve" your car performance wise, look cack? :lol: :lol:

jokes mate...Im just not a fan.

lol, that looks :ghey:

- Kevin.

Function over form with that wing, doesn't really matter as i'll be putting the Teg up for sale soon.

HASNIC said:
Function over form with that wing, doesn't really matter as i'll be putting the Teg up for sale soon.

Any bits and bobs for the Teg you might have for sale, let me know. PM me if you like :D

Stunning car with either set of wheels on 8)

Some nice touches as well, think I'll copy the Type R sticker on a carbon manifold cover :p

Back