• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Black DC5

Well after thinking long and hard about this I'm not selling. I've sold off a load of mods and I've managed to make enough money to pay things that needed paying.

First page isn't up to date really so the following has gone:

Gruppe M (getting a Js one soon).
KPro
Toda Mani
Spoon Tie Bar
TP Earthing kit
Mugen Wing

Yes I've lost power and some "bling", but it's a nice compromise since it doesn't make all that much difference in the real world. Doesn't mean to say it won't be going back on though if I save up again.

I managed to get hold of an OEM exhaust so that will be going back on and the T1R will be getting replaced with something else when it sells. Been on for two years now and I fancy something a little quieter and different.

OEM suspension will be going on again as the D2s are too bumpy and make the car twitchy on the roads round here; think I'll settle for some Eibach springs or I might get the Eibach Pro Street kit.

Just bought a OEM white spoiler to replace the Mugen one for £75 of the bay, that will be going into the spray shop at TGM along with my bonnet to get sorted. Getting the bonnet done as where it was stood on it's end paint has chipped off, plus it's seen a fair few miles so is covered in chips so seems rude not to put them both in at the same time. :D

Comments welcome :lol:

Glad to hear it mate :cool:

I am in the process of making mine more OEM, just keepin the chassis and suspension upgrades. The car drives so nice with the OE exhaust etc... Even with the interior back in it makes it feel nicer :lol:

Car has seen a few changes recently. I'll try and get an updated post with pics etc. Also booked in on the 1st of November at TGM for the following:

Minor service
Rear discs ands pad change
Brake fluid change to the Brembo stuff
D2's off, Eibach springs on
Braided brake lines

And probably some other bits. Once again thanks to Tom for the superb quote for the above work.

Will try and get up to date pics and specs this week.

New brace fitted.

IMG_9755.jpg

IMG_9759.jpg

I've not updated this for a while.

Car is currently at TGM for the following:

Major service
Plugs
Scratch on the petrol cap being sorted
Brake check
New clutch
Car is pulling to the left slightly so the suspension is being checked.

All being well I should be able to pick her up this evening. I'll get some new photo's done soon.

Joining the ever growing line of people who are craving the boost eh chris?:lol:

I drove Des's V the other night, it's pretty much standard apart from wheels and the Nur Spec, but the way it shifts is brutal. Foot down, change gear, change gear, change gear, sh!te I best slow down. Love it. Just need to get the funds together now I think.

Back